PDA

View Full Version : The Pictures Are Coming In! Stitch Marker Swap

a.shin.grace
01-24-2008, 01:23 PM
(Update: Go to last page for a complete list of those from whom I have received an entry questionnaire)

Alright,

It's been a day or so, and nobody's said nuthin, so I'm gonna go ahead and start this baby up!

Registration will be open for 7 days until January 31st, and you will receive swap names by the evening of that following Saturday, Feb 2nd. All markers should be mailed NO LATER THAN Feb 11th, in order to make it by Valentines Day. Is that enough time for you all, or would you prefer one more week?

Here are the rules:

You make 25 stitch markers: 5 full sets, 5 stitch markers each set. You keep one set and mail off 4 of them to 4 separate people (you will be receiving these names and mailing addresses from me shortly after the signup deadline).

I thought 5 would make a better "set" than 4 because you could have a central marker and two on each side. I dunno, 5 seems more "complete" to me than 4, but if anyone disagrees speak up!

You don't have to make 25 IDENTICAL stitch markers, but please make sure that each SET MATCHES ITSELF. Don't just go willy nilly silly stringing beads onto your wire. Also, please keep the marker itself to about an inch in length, give or take. The first time I made some I made them like 2" long, waaaay too much for my little projects. I had more marker on my needles than yarn! :teehee:

The stitch markers are the only thing required, though being a Valentines swap, you are free to send your love in whatever way you wish in addition to the markers.

Ok, everyone who wants to participate, give a hoot on the thread, fill out this questionnaire and send it to me via PM.

Full Name:
KH username:
Mailing Address:

Are you okay with 5 sets of 5, or would you prefer to make more/less? Please be specific.

What size needles do you use MOST often? (This will help the person who's making the markers to gauge how big/small of a jump ring to use for the actual part that goes ON the needle. No need for a 6mm ring for someone who only uses size 1-2 for socks!)

What are your favorite colors?

What are your favorite kinds/types of beads? (ex. glass, metal, stone, gem, funky shapes, etc)

Please rate your level of "artistic skill" when it comes to making stitch markers/jewelry/working with wire from 1-5 (1 being a newbie, 5 being a pro). This will help me determine the swap order so people end up with a roughly even distribution of complexity in their markers.

How shall I maintain contact with you? PM or alternate email?

Catz
01-24-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm up for it.

a.shin.grace
01-24-2008, 02:22 PM
PS. Once I've received your registration and entered you into my list, I will reply to your PM to confirm. Catz, I saw your PM but I haven't gotten around to putting it into my spreadsheet. I will let you know by PM once that's happened.

Off to class!!

*KnitPixie*
01-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Sent in my questionarre yay!:woot:

Samsam
01-24-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm in =D

Eccie
01-25-2008, 08:45 AM
I'd like to play but I don't know if I'll be able to until closer to the deadline. Stupid car dying and taking all the available cash *rumble grumble*

gargoylelib
01-26-2008, 04:02 AM
This sounds like a fun swap but I'm gonna have to sit it out :(
Can't wait to see all the pretties that everyone comes up with
though!

Libbie :)

tarrentella
01-26-2008, 08:28 AM
i will i will! it's another excuse to buy beads!

a.shin.grace
01-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Woohooo!!

We now have enough for one complete rotation!

Any more takers? =]

This is gonna be fun!

peterandvera
01-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I know what a marker is, but I'm not sure how to make them. I'd like to participate. Was there a thread prior to the invite that gave more detail?:yay:

a.shin.grace
01-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes, if you go to the thread I started "Idea for swap?" there should be link to a lovely picture tutorial. Lemme know if you need help finding it.

lelvsdgs
01-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I am so in!!! Sent you a PM with Valentine Stitch marker swap in the subject line... couldn't remember the "official' name...
Oh boy, another trip to the bead store!:woohoo: :out:

a.shin.grace
01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Looks like this'll be an intimate affair! I've gone and purchased the necessary materials, I've got a queue of beads ready to go!

Any more takers? Just a few days left...

lelvsdgs
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Maybe you should "advertise" it in the General Knitting thread to see if you can get more people. Me personally, intimate is just fine.
Thanks for putting this together! It's going to be fun.:woohoo:

a.shin.grace
01-31-2008, 01:10 PM
So far, participants (including myself!!) are:

Catz
*KnitPixie*
Samsam
tarrentella
lelvsdgs
bree

lelvsdgs
01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
A nice intimate group! This is going to be so much fun! :woohoo:

a.shin.grace
01-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Eccie, peterandvera, are you in?!!

I saw a couple of other names from the other thread, too!

25 stitch markers in 10 days, c'mon you can do it!

I've already started!! hehe. I'm on a stitch marker rampage! I've got to go back for more headpins!

*KnitPixie*
01-31-2008, 10:24 PM
I've already started!! hehe. I'm on a stitch marker rampage !
So have I:teehee:

lelvsdgs
02-01-2008, 01:13 PM
It's off to the bead store this weekend. Making my list as we speak!:)

a.shin.grace
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
OKAY!

Everyone should have received the names and info of their swap partners via PM.

The 4 names you got are the 4 people YOU ARE MAKING MARKERS FOR, just in case there was any confusion.

Please remember to have packages mailed by the 11th! Minimum requirement is the full set of 5 markers (unless otherwise specified), but you are welcome to make more or send your love in other ways in addition to the 5.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me.

ALSO: Please take care when shipping. Do not just put some glass beads into a business envelope and then drop it in the box! Bubble mailers, cotton balls, small sturdy boxes (like the kinds for jewelry) are GREAT, and "FRAGILE GLASS: HANDLE WITH CARE" or "FRAGILE: PLEASE HAND STAMP" or something to that effect should be clearly marked on the package so that it does not go through the automatic sorting machine that most post offices use nowadays. Fairy dust in the mail is nice, but not when you're expecting stitch markers. =]

Samsam
02-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Glad you posted partners today. Tomorrow I'll have all day to plan and shop yay.

a.shin.grace
02-05-2008, 01:01 PM
How's everyone coming along?

I've got a few sets done, went and got more jumprings, but now I ran out of headpins!

Catz
02-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I'll be going bead shopping this weekend. I'll be sending out packages on monday.

lelvsdgs
02-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Kind of off topic but I wanted to share. I am going to be moving to the Philadelpia area this summer and two of my partners happen to be in that area. I let my boyfriend know that and he says, "hey, you're not going to be gone all the time with your knitting friends are you?" (I'm moving because this long-distance relationship is for the birds) I joked and said well, I can knit anywhere don't you remember. So his response was that perhaps he should take up knitting then. He has laughed this off in the past... so we shall see.

I told him about Mason and all the other men on here who knit and he was really surprised, especially when I said Mason was a truck driver. Maybe we'll have another convert, who knows! Thanks for letting me share.

a.shin.grace
02-05-2008, 06:23 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That'd be so fun, and plus if he does learn to knit and you spend all your time with your Philly girls, he'll just HAVE to spend all his time with his girlfriend and her two hottie friends!!! xD

ps- I haven't gone so far as to put needles and yarn in my bf's hands, but I've spent soooo much time explaining to him the mechanisms behind stitch and construction, how each garmet I made for him is made, what stitches are used, how to recognize ribbing and stockinette... It makes it easier to understand when you can explain it to someone else, and I think he just likes to hear me talk about something with so much excitement. Plus, I make a lot of useful stuff for him, so he's not allowed to give me lip. =]

Samsam
02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Mine are coming along good =)

tarrentella
02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok so i went to the bead store today (i was making a necklace for a freind) but realised i couldnt remember which colour beads people wanted ... i will try again tomorrow and take a list this time. There are some beautiful things in there though.

the great thing about this bead shop is that they have a big antique ornamental table in the middle which you can sit at while you are making whatever, and then pay for the materials at the end. it means i don't have o fork out for different tools, and there is somebody on hand to help if i need it!

tarrentella
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
i spent some time playing with shineys today and made some stitchmarkers.
here is a teaser for you ... but im not telling you which ones are going to who :teehee:

NB the photo is not great, they are not all as blue as they apear!

bree
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Those are very pretty!

I've mailed my stitch markers, so keep an eye out! I hope you like them all :)

lelvsdgs
02-07-2008, 03:30 PM
I am working away on mine and will put in some good time tonight to finish them up. This has been a blast!

Samsam
02-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm mailing out tomorrow

a.shin.grace
02-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Woohoo!! So am I!!!

Samsam
02-10-2008, 09:19 PM
hehe I just finished wrapping them up to make them extra safe!

*KnitPixie*
02-10-2008, 09:35 PM
I am mailing mine out tommorrow too:wink: Annie I am sorry I never responded to the idea of meeting up to exchange markers, I have been so busy with the house and all..I hope you understand. Maybe we can meet up another time or plan a knit night with all of the other PA knitters. I know my best friend is a kh member and said she would be up for it. We could bake cupcakes and get junk food *yum*it would be a blast:teehee:

lelvsdgs
02-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I am mailing out at lunch today! :woohoo:

tarrentella
02-11-2008, 02:41 PM
i mailed mine today :) i hope they get to you, i have terrible handwriting and i'm worried i wrote the adresses incorectly.
but yay :)
Catz you should get yours in a day or two, those of you overseas, maybe next week? im not sure how it is for delivering to US and Canada.

Catz
02-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Great I'll keep an eye out for it. It usually takes about 7 - 10 days to get to USA and Canada with first class. I'll be posting mine out tomorrow morning.
Hope you like mine.

lelvsdgs
02-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Just got back from the Post Office so, moi.a.shin.grace, *KnitPixie*, Samsam and Catz, watch your mail boxes. Catz, yours should take 7-10 days as it is coming from the US.

*KnitPixie*
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
I feel so bad:verysad: because I haven't been able to mail my packages yet as my fiance and I have had so many things going on, first we were too busy the first day(baking for a bake sale to raise money to rebuild my house)sick as dogs the 2nd day and today it has been snowing and is just too bad out to drive(icy roads)...I hope everyone will not be to mad at me, as usually I am early with these kinds of things. I will try to mail them as soon as possible I promise:heart:

lelvsdgs
02-12-2008, 11:55 PM
I feel so bad:verysad: because I haven't been able to mail my packages yet as my fiance and I have had so many things going on, first we were too busy the first day(baking for a bake sale to raise money to rebuild my house)sick as dogs the 2nd day and today it has been snowing and is just too bad out to drive(icy roads)...I hope everyone will not be to mad at me, as usually I am early with these kinds of things. I will try to mail them as soon as possible I promise:heart:

Who could be mad? You've got a million things going on. Just take your time, I'm sure your sendee's will understand. I'm just sorry you've had such a hard time lately. :muah:

Catz
02-13-2008, 12:41 PM
I haven't been able to send mine out yet either. The money I'd but aside for postage I'm having to use for train fare to North Shields. I have a job interview on friday. I hope to get them sent out on saturday. SOrry about this guys.

a.shin.grace
02-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey, it's alright!!

I actually haven't sent out two of mine yet... We got hit by a winter storm, I was able to get the two local packages out in the mailbox, but I didn't want to put my international packages in there in case it wasn't enough postage. So I'm going to send them off from the post office, hopefully today if not tomorrow.

I can't wait to see what everyone's made!!

Samsam
02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
I received a.shin.grace's today! hehe they're super pretty thank you Annie!!

gh, I haven't mailed mine out along with the weather and lack of money but tomorrow I'm going to mail them out 100% sure they'll be late but =/

tarrentella
02-15-2008, 08:42 AM
knitpixie, don't worry, you have moe than enough on your plate at the moment, sending packages is im sure not top priority. I hope the bake sale whent well and you and fiance are feeling better.
a.shin, yay! for the interview, i hope it goes well (and arnt public transport fees high!)
and for those of you who have been hit by bad weather, you make sure you stay wrapped up warm and safe with a nice cup of tea (it's a good oportunity to do some cozy knitting) go to the post office when there's less chance of slipping and falling (or being turned into a snowman).

incidently i didn't follow my own advice and did slip whilst goingt ot the post office, but i also slipped while going to uni, putting the bins out, going home from uni etc etc ... i am not at all gracefull! and i apologise if peoples packages have slight smudges on which could be melted ice!

Samsam
02-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Yay I mailed today!

and I received my stitch markers from lelvsdgs! Thank you Lee! the dishcloth is so lovely!!! I saw that pattern before and wanted to make it now I don't have to =)

lelvsdgs
02-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Yay I mailed today!

and I received my stitch markers from lelvsdgs! Thank you Lee! the dishcloth is so lovely!!! I saw that pattern before and wanted to make it now I don't have to =)

I'm so glad you liked it! I had fun doing it. Glad everything got there OK.:)

Samsam
02-16-2008, 11:48 AM
whee I got all my markers!
today came knitpixie's and Bree's..ooo so pretty! now to describe all of them in detail ;)
Annie's-red glass beads and a pink on for an accent
Lee's-sparkley, pink/purple metallic
Aimee's- purple glass squares with pink spots
Bree's-more sparkle! pink/purple and blue beads

Thank you everyone! :cheering: :hug:

and extra thank you to Annie for hosting this swap. I hope there's another one in the future =)

bree
02-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh cool, I'm happy to hear you like them and they got there safe and sound. You're very welcome! :p

*KnitPixie*
02-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Thank you Annie and Lee:hug: My stitch markers are lovely I hope to post pics tonight or tommorrow:wink:

lelvsdgs
02-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Yay!! I'm glad you got the markers Samsam!
I also got a wonderful package in the mail with beautiful light and dark blue pearly stitch markers! I hate to admit it but I can't read the name on the return address... but they are lovely and I am excited to have them!!! So thanks to the angel in the UK who sent them! :muah:

*KnitPixie*
02-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Okay now for some pictures for everyone:happydance: I only recieved two sets of stitch markers thus far but I am sure the others are on their way!
These ones are from Annie:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2126/2273419260_1eb6c19d30_o.jpg
aren't they really pretty and so unique!

and this...

is from Lee:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2420/2272635735_aa6ff64602_b.jpg
aren't the lady bugs cute and look at the beautiful handknit washcloth!

I love them both thanks girls:hug: :muah:

a.shin.grace
02-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey Aimee,

Didn't I send you a set of 5..?? Is one in use right now? hehe. I hope I didn't have a brain fart while packing!!

*looking around for a lost stitchmarker*

a.shin.grace
02-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Hey you overseas (and across the border to the North) swappees, I am so sorry my packages have been delayed.

I will be making it up to you though, for being so patient. Just a little bit longer, now!

I'm gonna go take pictures of the two sets that came in to me thus far.

This has been a lot of fun!!

a.shin.grace
02-18-2008, 01:20 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/a_shin_grace/3924-1.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/a_shin_grace/3940.jpg
Okay, my camera is not cooperating, so these are the only ones I could get for now. This is my favorite shade of blue!!! And the colors in the stitchmarker are soooo pretty.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/a_shin_grace/3954.jpg
Aimee's came in too, and it seems we Philly girls have a connection, they're the same bright green bulky glass beads but these are a bright bright green, again I love the colors!

I've already begun using them!

*KnitPixie*
02-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey Aimee,

Didn't I send you a set of 5..?? Is one in use right now? hehe. I hope I didn't have a brain fart while packing!!

*looking around for a lost stitchmarker*
Annie I am so sorry yes you DID send me a set of five but one is being used for a hat I am making my fiance:teehee: Can't wait to see more pics everyone...keep em' coming!

a.shin.grace
02-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Whew! What a relief! I'm glad I didn't forget a marker in the package!

I put up the picture Aimee sent me, they're so awesome!

lelvsdgs
02-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Here are the blue pearly stitch markers I recieved from someone in the UK Aren't they pretty?!

tarrentella
02-19-2008, 01:46 PM
yay packages are arriving... i guess i should put my name on things huh? i'm glad you like blue pearls Lee :)

i got some lovely markers this morning from Bree .. 3 different shaped purple beads on each ... i love that colour. thank you :)

lelvsdgs
02-19-2008, 02:36 PM
yay packages are arriving... i guess i should put my name on things huh? i'm glad you like blue pearls Lee :)

i got some lovely markers this morning from Bree .. 3 different shaped purple beads on each ... i love that colour. thank you :)

It was kind of fun having a secret angel out there! I love the stitch markers and I am using them right now on a new dishcloth pattern!
Sorry the photo wasn't better. I am still getting used to these new fangled digital cameras.

bree
02-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Thank you very much for the beautiful stitch markers, tarrentella! I'm looking forward to using them :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2278218762/

I'm happy you like the ones I sent you too.

a.shin.grace
02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Oooh, purty!!

I got my last two sets from bree and sam! I'll snap some pics and post 'em in a lil bit.

Thanks gals!!

lelvsdgs
02-20-2008, 12:00 AM
I got two more packages today!! I got some lovely markers from *KnitPixie* and Samsam. I'll post photos tomorrow.

tarrentella
02-20-2008, 10:06 AM
i got some beautiful markers from Sam today she called them her 'Garden' markers the beads are lilac with lovely enamalled flowers on and there are little charms of ladybirds and flowers too.

Thank you Samsam

Samsam
02-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Your welcome everyone. Glad you are enjoying them :hug:

a.shin.grace
02-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Okay everyone!

I just sent out a BUNCH of packages today, I am sooooo so so sorry for the delay.

As a thank you to everyone who participated (this was a fun intimate group!) I sent along an extra set of stitch markers to each of you. To my swap partners who have already gotten their set, I sent you one more. And to those international partners I have who have been waiting SO patiently, I sent a whopping total of 3 sets of markers!

Plus, I've begun dabbling a bit in other knit-markers. I ran out of jump rings and had about 50 earring loops sitting around and got a little creative. So, again, everyone who participated should be receiving an extra special little prize.

Thanks again, this was so much fun!

Samsam
02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
That is so nice of you Annie, I look forward to it.

*KnitPixie*
02-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Annie you are too sweet..that is so kind of you!:heart: :hug:

tarrentella
02-24-2008, 10:41 AM
aww annie thats realy sweet, you have outdone yourself :muah:

a.shin.grace
02-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey,

No problem!! I hope you all enjoy!!

Annie

lelvsdgs
02-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow Annie, you are amazing! And so creative! To use earring components! Very clever!:notworthy:

Samsam
02-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Got Annie's stitch markers and row holders today. The row holders are neat! They're good for crochet projects I think..I'll try it out later. Thanks again!

a.shin.grace
02-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Yaay! I'm glad they're starting to come in. I was real worried about postage, or it getting smashed up.

bree
02-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Thank you so much Aimee (*knitpixie*) for the beautiful set of stitch markers and cute Valentine's day card you've sent :). They're so pretty!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2295648514/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2295649402/in/photostream/

*KnitPixie*
02-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Your Welcome!! I am so glad you liked them:hug: You take great pictures by the way:wink:

*KnitPixie*
02-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh and Annie Thank you so much for the extra markers and row counters they are so pretty:heart: I was wondering did everyone recieve all of their stitch markers yet?! I seem to be missing two:/

a.shin.grace
02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
From the looks of it, it seems there are still some packages in transit. Is anyone still waiting to send out packages, or are we just waiting on the postal service from here on out?

Anyone else still waiting on packages?

Catz
02-27-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm still waiting on sending out my packages. Sorry guys. I've been so busy with the move and starting a new job.

I promise I'll post them out this weekend.

a.shin.grace
02-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Okay, a quick glance at my charts (I've got so many lines and cross-outs and arrows, I can't believe this actually makes sense to me)

It seems that besides Catz, most of the packages we're waiting on should be in transit. So, besides Aimee, who's waiting on two packages, and Bree, who's also waiting on two packages, is there anyone else still waiting? I was going to post up the 4 people who should be expecting something from Catz but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. So, if you're still waiting on packages that are not accounted for, PM me and I'll do some investigatin and at least let you know if your person posted saying "in transit" or whatever. =]

Lee, did you get my package yet, or are you still waiting? I couldn't tell from your post the other day if it had gotten there yet or you were just excited with anticipation =]

And this next bit, I'm guilty of too, I still have two pictures waiting on my camera that needs to be loaded up to the comp. But, I'm dying to see what everyone else has gotten, so put 'em up, gals! Stitch marker p0rn!!

lelvsdgs
02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Lee, did you get my package yet, or are you still waiting? I couldn't tell from your post the other day if it had gotten there yet or you were just excited with anticipation =]

I have not gotten them yet but we have the world's slowest mail system here. I'm sure they will arrive soon...
I'll be able to get pics of the packages I've recieved tomorrow as I'll be home before dark!
This has been so much fun!

tarrentella
03-01-2008, 11:42 AM
i am still waiting for two. i put it down to postal service

bree
03-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Thank you very much Annie for your generous sets of stitch markers. They are all so pretty! I love how you used modified earring hooks. I'll definitely have to try that myself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2308127905/

a.shin.grace
03-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Woohoooo! What a relief!! I'm glad they got to you alright!

tarrentella
03-06-2008, 12:20 PM
i got a package today .. any guesses as to what was in it?

thats right stitch markers galore!!
It was from Annie (a.shin.grace) and contains 4 sets of markers all in lovely bright colours that reminded me of jelly sweets. i will post a picture soon.

rebecca
03-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh, they are all so LOVELY!!!!
I SO wish I had known about it, I've started making st. markers for buds, this would have been a blast! Can't wait to see the others!

a.shin.grace
03-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Any updates??

Lee, your markers should definitely have gotten to you by now, I'm worried it either got lost or was insufficient postage...?? I didn't use tracking and they were sent out with Sam and Aimee's.... I hope they got to you.

Is there anyone who is still waiting for packages or doesn't have any accounted for? Catz, any luck on your end?

lelvsdgs
03-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Any updates??

Lee, your markers should definitely have gotten to you by now, I'm worried it either got lost or was insufficient postage...?? I didn't use tracking and they were sent out with Sam and Aimee's.... I hope they got to you.

Is there anyone who is still waiting for packages or doesn't have any accounted for? Catz, any luck on your end?
I'm so sorry for not posting-actually I thought I did... I did recieve your stitch and row markers and they are beautiful (and in use!) I will try to get some pictures up this evening. sorry to be such a flake! :oops:

a.shin.grace
03-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Whew!!! Big sigh of relief!!! Thanks!

bree
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm still waiting for one more set.

*KnitPixie*
03-13-2008, 11:59 PM
I'm waiting for my two final sets still:pout:

Catz
03-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Guys, Sorry about the delay but packages are in the mail as we speak. I finally got to go to the postoffice and got them sent out.

a.shin.grace
03-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Okay, hopefully with Catz' set out in the mail and maybe some of Tarentella's overseas packages making their way to the states, I think most of us should have our marker situations resolved. If at this point you're still missing a package, please PM me and let me know who you HAVE received from. If packages got lost in the mail, I would be happy to send you a replacement set.

I hope everyone has had as much fun as I have!

bree
04-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you Catz for the lovely stitch markers. I will post photos later :)

lelvsdgs
04-03-2008, 07:01 PM
I got some really lovely blue crystal stitch markers in the mail from Catz! Thank you so much, they are really beautiful!

ArtLady1981
04-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Thank you very much Annie for your generous sets of stitch markers. They are all so pretty! I love how you used modified earring hooks. I'll definitely have to try that myself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2308127905/

What a beautiful assortment!!! :cheering:

ArtLady1981
04-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Thank you so much Aimee (*knitpixie*) for the beautiful set of stitch markers and cute Valentine's day card you've sent :). They're so pretty!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2295648514/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21375386@N04/2295649402/in/photostream/

What a wonderful presentation for those little beauties!!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

Cynamar
04-12-2008, 05:19 PM
What do you use to make these? I am accumulating jewelry-making stuff for a kit for Julianne's birthday so I have been looking at beads a lot lately. I know it's too late for this swap but I want to make stitch markers anyway. Tell me what to buy.