PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen or heard of these? >>>>

boo1
01-29-2008, 08:00 AM
http://www.knitzi.com/

Interesting....

Mystery_Gyrl
01-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Yes, I have seen/heard of them. Found a free pattern link to their web site through Knitting Pattern Central. Since I use circular needles they would not work for me; however, I did e-mail them about making whole tubes to store needles and received an answer from them (so there is a nice living person behind the web site). The pattern that I downloaded from their site worked out well; although, I did alter the heel from short row to a regular flap style heel.
Katrina

tarrentella
01-29-2008, 10:09 AM
oo what a good idea. i always seem to end up in a mess when i try and ake my kntting anywhere so these would be great. I like the fact tat they are turned wood instead of plastic ... and best of all ... there is a skull and cross bones option!!

of troy
01-29-2008, 11:17 AM
mystery--have you seen the Tsock Tsarina's tube holders for circs?

on this page (http://www.nysfarm.com/)

(i like it.. )

feministmama
01-29-2008, 11:53 AM
That looks way cool! The website says they won't have anymore till Feb 12. I wonder how much they cost? :?? I will defininetly check back with them. Thanks for the link

GiddyKnitter
01-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Neat gadget...love the pattern for the huncha muncha socks there soooo cute!!

cindycactus
01-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks for suggesting this site. I would love on of those sock holders. I will check back with them in Feb.:thumbsup:

redheadrachel
01-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Ohhhhhh my goodness! My incredibly incredible 2008 New Year swap partner just got me some cardboard DPN WIP tubes and I'm instantly in love - they're the best invention ever!
I will HAVE to get one of these one day :inlove::inlove::inlove:

aprildavis99
01-29-2008, 01:40 PM
I just had my LYS order some of those cardboard WIP holders also. I am so excited about them. :woot: Maybe some day I could get these fancy wood ones. They are pretty cool!:heart: