Limey
02-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Limey says a

BIG
THANK YOU!!!
d

For your absolutely wonderful gifts

I'm so chuffed!!!

Rita knitted me 'Rita' - DQ sent me these lovely red and crystal beads - they look like Roses in Ice - and Sue in Canada sent me this MAGIC knitting card.

I took lots more photos but the damn memory card is playing up - I'll get it fixed and post a picture of some 'Teddy Bear' sheep that DQ sent.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN - I'M TICKLED PINK!

knittingymnast
02-19-2008, 05:02 PM
wow, cool!

ritaw
02-20-2008, 03:26 AM
Awwww , You are most welcome my friend . I am just glad you liked her.
DQ's beads look cute on her :)
That card from Sue is stunning !!

DQ
02-20-2008, 07:44 AM
You're very welcome :mrgreen: Maybe now my Rita puppy will be safe! :teehee:

sue in canada
02-20-2008, 09:27 AM
You are very welcome. Glad you like the card.

mwhite
02-20-2008, 10:14 AM
You ladies certainly have alot of talent! The "Ritaphant" is darling, beads are so cute and OMG, Sue, what an adorable card! And Limey, you lucky girl! :mrgreen:

Limey
02-20-2008, 03:53 PM
You're very welcome :mrgreen: Maybe now my Rita puppy will be safe! :teehee:

Hi Jen

Puppy? Safe? - Oh, what an optimist!

As a matter of fact, Rita has sent me an adorable 'chog - hedgehog - she's a lovely pink colour and matches 'Rita' elephant. I'll post a picture later when I get the camera sorted out.

I was thinking .... as your puppy is pink and as puppies are pack animals, I could give your 'Rita' a good home with two pink mates to play with! It's a shame her sitting all alone in a window!:cry::sad::verysad:

Hi Mary

Yes, I am a lucky bunny, having such nice mates and if they're anything like me, there's simply no beginning to their talents:teehee:

All the Best and thanks very much again for your lovely presents.

Ellie

ritaw
02-20-2008, 03:58 PM
lololololololololololol

Lisa_H-Town
02-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Everything is wonderful! You know the saying tho... good things happen to good people... so.....:yay:

Limey
02-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Seeing as how someone won't part with a pink puppy - I'll only have this little guy for now

DQ
02-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Seeing as how someone won't part with a pink puppy - I'll only have this little guy for now

Awww! How cute!! :heart:

I'm still keeping my Rita-puppy though :teehee:

ritaw
02-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Awwwwwww SAM PUP is so adorable !!! now i can put a face to the bark lol:)
He is beautiful!

Limey
02-21-2008, 02:09 PM
He's a bit bigger now ... but he's still very much a daft, lovely, lab. is Sam Pup!

ritaw
02-21-2008, 02:23 PM
He is lovely and that shiney coat makes me want to go coochy coochy coo lol :)

Limey
02-21-2008, 03:42 PM
He is lovely and that shiney coat makes me want to go coochy coochy coo lol :)

Hiya

I know, he has that affect on everyone! It takes me forever to get to the park with him if I don't time it right.

I just daren't go past the school gates with him at break or lunchtime - he just loves people and doesn't understand why he can't get in the playground when hordes of kids come galloping towards him, shouting "Aw. Can I stroke him?". Just laps it up, he does.

If the older people in the neighbourhood are collecting their pensions, then I can say 'Ta, Ta' to a brisk walk. They just love stroking and patting him. His favourite pitch is outside the chippy, getting cuddles and nose twitching at a mile a minute! :)

Ellie

DQ
02-21-2008, 05:26 PM
He does look very cuddly :mrgreen: Is that one of those dog water bottle things with the tray that flips round? We've got one for our Sasha but she won't drink from it :doh:

sue in canada
02-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Limey, your dog is beautiful. I can well understand people wanting to pet him all the time.