PDA

View Full Version : Racheal Ray Show-Women's subject

jdee
02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Did anyone see those awsome Bras, featured on Racheal Ray's daytime show? I'm quite busty, and I noticed the women they picked to sample them were just as busty, and they looked really nice and supportive. I was impressed.

Silver
02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Yep.. I'm not quite that busty, but that new Spanx bra looks awesome. The backless bra was the winner of the last season of American Inventor.

jdee
02-22-2008, 03:11 PM
The backless bra was really impressive, although I will not be going backless unless I lose some serious weight. I still liked it. I want the bra-lellujah, but the one with underwire is $64, and it makes me cringe to think of spending that on a bra. Maybe the price will come down after its been out for a while.

CTbarb
02-23-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm sorry, I just don't care for Rachael Ray. She totally irritates me. The very mention of her name is like nails down a chalkboard. LOL!

momwolf
02-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Did it say where you can get the backless bra?I seen it on the inventor show and have been waiting for it to be made.

kellyh57
02-23-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't care for Rachael Ray. She totally irritates me. The very mention of her name is like nails down a chalkboard. LOL!

Thank goodness I finally found someone who agrees with me! I can't stand her! I was watching one day because there was someone I liked on her show and it was so hard. Ugh. I have an online friend who feels the same way about Oprah and I finally get it. I know how it feels to dislike someone everyone else seems to adore.

Kelly

GinnyG
02-23-2008, 12:20 PM
I love Rachel Ray:oops: :oops: She's so perky and energetic. But maybe that's because I'm old and tired:aww:

Debkcs
02-23-2008, 02:01 PM
I love Rachel Ray She's so perky and energetic. But maybe that's because I'm old and tired

I loathe Rachel Ray. She's so perky and energetic. But maybe that's because I'm old and tired! :rofl:

GinnyG
02-23-2008, 09:48 PM
:roflhard:

jdee
02-24-2008, 01:00 AM
I like her because she's not afraid to be who she. So many celebs are so fake.

DianaM
02-24-2008, 04:29 AM

Ditto. She always seems too fake.

Wanda Witch
02-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Ditto. She always seems too fake.
Ditto, Ditto. A little too cutesy for her age.

jdee
02-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Ok, ok. I'm sorry I brought it up....But I still like her.

SkyBluePink
02-26-2008, 09:36 PM
I like her because she's not afraid to be who she. So many celebs are so fake.

This is exactly why I like her too! She is such a wonderful female role model. If I had a daughter, I'd have no problem with her watching RR. She's also a great businesswoman. I watched a docu on her the other day. She has really built herself from the ground up.

Ok, I'm done. Just thought I'd chime in because I don't think she gets enough love! :inlove:

VictoiseC
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Rachel Ray can be entertaining when you're in a really good mood and totally irksome most of the rest of the time. She is one of those people who have had a star shining over her head alright.... how many cookbooks by her could you possibly need!!! She takes the ugliest stupidest ingredients and throws them around... and voila! more $$$$$$$$ Tony Bourdain certainly has fun mocking her on his show, it's unbelievable. Well.. there's a rant for you.

It's just amazing someone can turn hot dogs and macaroni into a television show. :shock:

Lucy78green
02-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Don't know who Rachel Ray is but the bras sound intriguing. For bigger busts I recommend http://www.bravissimo.com/ the clothes are a bit expensive but they're designed for big boobs. The bras are good too but I wait for a sale!

Sunshine's Mom
02-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Rachael Ray is from my neck of the woods - in Upstate NY. She started out doing little cooking segments on the noon news using products from the local grocery store chain (Price Chopper). It's great to see a hometown girl do good, but she can be a bit much sometimes. I wouldn't go out of my to watch her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to NOT watch her either. I guess you could say I'm totally ambivalent towards her.