PDA

View Full Version : Ashford Kiwi $350/ OBO

rennfamily
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
With a new baby on the way, I just dont have the time to use my wheel as much as I'd like. I bought this Ashford Kiwi gently used for $350. It is lacquered finish and I have four bobbins for it. I'm also going to send along all the wool I have which includes a couple bats of an emerald green, one bat of a winter colored (white with blue and purple tinged), fire colored (red with some yellow/orange), a braid of Lime n Violet which is red, white and black, and a whole bunch of natural colored wools (white, gray, brown). I think there is also some baby blue left. One of the bobbins has some baby blue spun on it and another bobbin has a Lime N Violet that is purple with white and blue. Also will include the niddy noddy. Shipping costs are going to be determined when I know where the item is shipping to but a general estimated from USPS could be found with a weight of 14 pounds.

Jen17
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Holly,
Just thought I would let you know...I googled to get a picture of the Kiwi and they are selling it brand new unfinished for $295.00. I have been looking for a wheel, but I'm pretty sure of the one I want (it's a Kromski).
Did you maybe mean to put a different amount? I just thought I'd tell you, because you haven't had any responses to your post.
Good luck,
Jen:knitting:

rennfamily
03-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks Jen but this Kiwi is finished which is selling for $380 at most sites.

revchantilly
06-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Have you sold your Ashford yet? You didn't mention that it had a lazy kate with it. I am interested and am awaiting my economic stimulus check which I will get in July.