PDA

View Full Version : ISO Specific yarn

knitkydd
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the group. In fact, I haven't even browsed around much but I think I'm going to be :) here. I am searching for a skein of Yarn Bee Fleece-lite yarn, color SEASIDE. I'm making a shawl for my MIL and need one more skein and I can't find it on-line anymore.:waah: Any help would be greatly appreciatedCrossed Fingers Thanks so much in advance:waving:
PK

KnitTwit
03-06-2008, 12:23 PM
PK, I'm going to Hobby Lobby this Saturday and I'll look for it there. :thumbsup:

knitkydd
03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
:aww: I am so embarassed! I was trying to but this yarn on-line and it's not available so I posted here. After several hours of stewing because I can't get the yarn on-line I suddenly came up with the bright idea of calling Hobby Lobby:think: :figureditout: It is not discontinued and they have plenty of it:woohoo: Of course this means traveling one hour each way:knitting: and since I'm waiting for DH to get off work, I guess it will mean we will have to go out to dinner:cheering: I do want to thank you, however, for your very kind offer to look for it for me:hug: If ever I can do anything for you, don't hesitate to ask:clink:

PK

KnitTwit
03-06-2008, 01:16 PM
No problem! And you're very welcome. I go to Hobby Lobby almost every Saturday so I figured while I'm there, I'll look for your yarn. :)

I'm glad you found it, though! One hour each way isn't too far when it comes to yarn. :rofl: I hope your DH takes you to your favorite place for dinner. :woohoo:

lorilee
03-10-2008, 01:15 AM
http://www.craftsetc.com/store/department.aspx?dep=20&cat=66&subcat=0&IsOnSale=0&IsFeatured=0&IsNew=0&perpage=all

If you did not go get the yarn yet check this site out they have for 4.99 SKU: 871293
Hope this helps?
Lorilee