PDA

View Full Version : Free Circurlar Needle's Are all gone!

Indygirl
03-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I have some Susan Bates Quicksilver Circurlar knitting needles all sizes #40 to be exact. I don't use them anymore. I would send them to someone COD. If anyone is interested let me know.
UPDATE
All the Susan Bates circurlar knitting needles are on the way to new homes now. Thanks everyone for taking them off my hands.

Alyce
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Wow, free knitting needles. I'll be glad to take them off your hands if noone else wants them.

I'm Alyce and I'm new to the forum. This is my first time...:aww:
I am a packrat when it comes to crafty things. I have just started back knitting and therefore a beginner. I have finished a few things..iPod holder, Amer. Girl Hat. I'm working on mittens and socks right now.
Anyway if you still have the needles please let me know and I will send my address and postage.

Indygirl
03-11-2008, 03:57 AM
Wow, free knitting needles. I'll be glad to take them off your hands if noone else wants them.

I am a packrat when it comes to crafty things. I have just started back knitting and therefore a beginner. I have finished a few things..iPod holder, Amer. Girl Hat. I'm working on mittens and socks right now.
Anyway if you still have the needles please let me know and I will send my address and postage. I would like to send all of them to whoever. I did have one person that just wanted the smaller ones. I have sizes 2-13. Send your address by p.m. message and we will see what we can do. Also the person that just wanted the smaller ones I don't have any #1's but I do have #2's :thumbsup:

Rubie
03-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I would like to send all of them to whoever. I did have one person that just wanted the smaller ones. I have sizes 2-13. Send your address by p.m. message and we will see what we can do. Also the person that just wanted the smaller ones I don't have any #1's but I do have #2's :thumbsup:
Hi there fellow Indianian! Do you have any 13s? I was going to make some hats with heavy wool. Thanks, Rubie

Alyce
03-11-2008, 12:46 PM
I can't figure out how to send a pm message. I assume that means "private message"? Can you help me out. I really would like to have those needles

knit2btied
03-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Alyce, click on Indy's name and choose PM.

Indygirl
03-11-2008, 08:43 PM

Anyway if you still have the needles please let me know and I will send my address and postage. I have PM'D you.

Indygirl
03-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi there fellow Indianian! Do you have any 13s? I was going to make some hats with heavy wool. Thanks, Rubie I have PM'D you.

Foxyie
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
hello indygirl.. if you have any of these left, perhaps you can donate a few to the oddball knitting projects here on the KH forum?
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73847

i think they are mainly sizes US 6-10 21 inches or longer.. thanks for reading!

lynnknitwit
03-16-2008, 04:11 PM
I have some Susan Bates Quicksilver Circurlar knitting needles all sizes #40 to be exact. I don't use them anymore. I would send them to someone COD. If anyone is interested let me know.
Hi Indy girl. If you haven't already committed those needles I'm a desperate nonhousewife , on this site "lynnknitwit". I teach knitting to cancer patients, and have been paying for everything for 2 yrs. I'm desperate for needles.Primary need sz17 short or circular. However business has been booming and my new knitters have graduated and they need all sizes, straight and circular. Lynn Zuckerman, Project Knitwits,ACS Hope Lodge,12810 Magnolia Dr. Tampa, Fl.33612. Thanks in advance, Also "calling all knitters" all needles would be gratefully appreciated. Knitting Needles are truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Indygirl
03-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I have promised all the Susan Bates. They are ready for shipping. I do have a lot of the old straight needles I would be willing to part with. Please P.M. me. We will work something out.