PDA

View Full Version : KADD

Eekee
03-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Does anyone else here suffer from KADD, or Knitters' Attention Deficit Disorder? I seem to have a pretty bad case.

I start a pair of socks, love them and knit on them for a while, then I see some yarn that would make the perfect sweater and knit on that for a bit, until I get the hankering for some dishclothes, which are great until I spot that perfect scarf pattern in the LYS, which I absolutely adore right up until I find out a friend is pregnant and start work on the sweetest little blanket, which is totally charming until I NEED a new bag, which will be perfect for shopping, except I get sidetracked by the need for some mittens for my son, which will be adorable, except it's getting warm again, so now I need a new tank top.

Tell me. Can anyone relate and is there a cure?

KnitClickChick
03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I suffer from the same thing, and no, there is no cure!!

suzeeq
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Uhhhh, how do you think we get so many WIPs piled up over there in the corner....

Mike
03-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Between knitting and crochet I have something like 10 WIPs.

I can work hard at the start and again at the end but I can't sit through the middle without having something else to work on.
Some days I'll rotate through them and do a row on each.

sue in canada
03-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Let us know if you find a cure.

mwhite
03-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Between knitting and crochet I have something like 10 WIPs.

I can work hard at the start and again at the end but I can't sit through the middle without having something else to work on.
Some days I'll rotate through them and do a row on each.

LOL! I do this, too! Although, I try not to have more than 3 at one time or I forget what I remember....:teehee: