PDA

View Full Version : north central Ohio knitters attention!

Ginnyb
03-20-2008, 03:40 PM
LYS Love to Knit in Vermilion is going out of business! Everything is 30% off right now, books are buy one get one free and all patterns are $1.00. Unfortunately I was there today and did some major damage!!! It was great!!!
Ginnyb

Newbie2Knitting
03-20-2008, 05:24 PM
Hmmmm... I live just east of Canton. Off I go to google just how far away Vermillion is...

Ooooo... It's just over an hour away. Just like driving to Cleveland. I'll have to pick up my cousin on the way - she lives in Wooster. :) Thanks!!!

cheley
03-21-2008, 08:17 AM
LYS Love to Knit in Vermilion is going out of business! Everything is 30% off right now, books are buy one get one free and all patterns are $1.00. Unfortunately I was there today and did some major damage!!! It was great!!!
Ginnyb Wow...your kidding me!!!!! I only need to jump on RT2 and I'll be there in 5 minutes...Wonder what's up? Thanks for the info!!!!!

Ginnyb
03-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Yes, you need to get over there. As of yesterday she still had a lot! I bought mostly Plymouth Encore and some sock yarn and patterns., two big bags full!!! I love the more expensive yarns, but since I knit so much for my grandchildren I have to have wash and wear!
Ginny

cheley
03-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, you need to get over there. As of yesterday she still had a lot! I bought mostly Plymouth Encore and some sock yarn and patterns., two big bags full!!! I love the more expensive yarns, but since I knit so much for my grandchildren I have to have wash and wear!
Ginny Do you like "plymouth encore" I have some, fingering stuff it's so thin...Why is she GOB? She is very active in the charity group I am involved in...does she have Jelli Beenz? (Plymouth) Thanks Hey, maybe we should get together and swap some stuff?? I have lots of inheritance (books, needles, yarns) crochet stuff too....

Ginnyb
03-21-2008, 10:44 AM
I think she had Jelli Beenz. I do like Plymouth Encore. Apparently she wants to spend more time with her grandchildren and her husband works at the Steel Mill in Lorain , in danger of losing his job and she thinks she may have to go back to nursing.....
That would be nice to try and get together.
Ginny

redheadrachel
03-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Ooh yeah, when I'm home I live like 15 mins from Vermilion. Get some good deals, but you should know about Smith's Home Furnishings in Oberlin if you don't already. I go there and it's AMAZING :)

cheley
03-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Ooh yeah, when I'm home I live like 15 mins from Vermilion. Get some good deals, but you should know about Smith's Home Furnishings in Oberlin if you don't already. I go there and it's AMAZING :)Wow, never heard of it....Again, One more LYS I am 5minutes away from!!!! Yea Thanks..