PDA

View Full Version : Medium - Did you see it?

bjc1050
03-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Last night's episode had the owner of a yarn shop in the prophetic dream. It showed her yarn shop with the bins of yarn. The owner's daughter had been abducted and was being held captive with another girl. The shop owner's daughter made the comment that her mother was always knitting and was hoping she would show up with knitting needles to shove into their captor's eyes.

figaro
03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I never miss it but I did not hear that about the needles. It did look like the lady was stocking Lamb's Pride though!

Sewing Angel
03-25-2008, 05:50 PM
I saw it also. Now we have to wait till next week for the ending!
Angel

Ellen Edwards
03-25-2008, 06:00 PM
I had to do a Hooray when she mentioned the knitting! I think our knitting community is making an impression on the script writers--and I love it.:inlove: And I love Medium--Allison is darling, and I have to love Joe, too--I LOVE his accent!:aww:

jdee
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM
I saw it, too. And, I couldn't help but drool when they were showing the woman stocking the yarn shelves.

suzeeq
03-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Joe has an accent? Or did you mean when he was fooling around...?

figaro
03-25-2008, 08:44 PM
I was wondering the same thing....accent?

photolady
03-25-2008, 09:22 PM
I've NEVER watched medium, until last night.
My opinion of the story last night?
it was violent, sickening, and disgusting. Quite vile.
The imagery was horrifying.

Are they always that graphic and intense?

Phretys
03-25-2008, 11:20 PM
I was wondering the same thing....accent?

The actor that plays Joe is British. Maybe she meant he has a cute accent in real-life interviews? :)

suzeeq
03-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Another Brit playing an American with no discernible accent! I was shocked the first time I heard House not being House.

Mulderknitter
03-26-2008, 08:09 AM
it did look like lamb's pride she was stocking! I must be a real knitting nerd now!:roflhard:

bjc1050
03-26-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm not a fan of the show, either for that same reason - also, don't like shows about communicating with the dead. However, DH hardly ever misses it. I usually read or go use my computer until it's over.

scout52
03-26-2008, 01:16 PM
I LOVE this show!!! I was so happy when they mentioned knitting. granted the girl didn't seem to like it that her mother knitted but at least they showed the knitting store. And wasn't that one sick little girl?

The whole point of this show is that a psychic is helping find people who have been kidnapped or solve murders so yes it gets a little graphic well because kidnapping and murders tend to be graphic. Besides its at 10pm. so I don't see the problem no kiddies will be corrupted by it.

I love the family dynamic it has. They have a good and real marriage. they fight and make up. they struggle. They argue with the kids, play with the kids, etc and they actually involve the kids in the story.

and I ADORE Joe. I love the way he talks.

Rabbitrescuer
03-26-2008, 01:23 PM
I love this show & never miss an episode. I think this is one of the best seasons yet. Loved the scene with the knitting store in it. :thumbsup:

wildflower38
03-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I saw it. I didn't think I'd like a show ie that but I saw an episode about 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I also like the family dynamic.

If you want to see Monday's episode it's on www.hulu.com

Ingrid
03-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Medium is one show that I never miss. I thought it was kind of "funny" that the one girl said that her mother would be looking for her because she was an investigator; the other girl said that her mother was probably home knitting her a sweater. :teehee: