PDA

View Full Version : Grey's anatomy inspired sock yarn.

Secksiebrat
03-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I apologize if this has been posted already, but I saw it yesterday on ravelry and just had to pass it along! I emailed the company and was told that in 2-3 weeks they should have more in stock. There wont be a whole bunch, but worth getting if you enjoy the show :) She hand dyes all her yarns and they are just beautiful.

http://sknitches.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=139
The description is really cute too :)
Just passing on another great site!
~danielle~

The.Knitter
03-27-2008, 12:07 PM
The website says "sorry all sold out".

Secksiebrat
03-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Yes they are sold out but she said they would be instock in 2-3 weeks. I just thought I might draw your attention to it if you enjoy grey's so you can be watching for it. She'll be restocking a good bunch of yarn around that same time period too. Alot of what she has is sold out :)
~danielle~

McKnitty
03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
The description is adorable! I love Grey's Anatomy, so this is tempting.

McKnitty
03-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Oh no, I just looked at it again and it is superwash merino - my favorite yarn! And one hank makes a pair of socks.

Jan in CA
03-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Now that is fun! ;) Love the way she does some of the colors! They are just luscious!

http://sknitches.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_4

This is much more than I like to spend on sock yarn, but I think I need to have some of these! Watermelon! Sknitch! Rock Candy!...............

Secksiebrat
03-27-2008, 04:34 PM
They are a bit pricey and I normally don't spend that much on sock yarn either. But they are hand dyed, one skein does make a pair of socks and they are superwash. So it's ok to splurge once in a while :) Atleast that's what I keep telling myself?

But she has some really beautiful combinations and I can easily rack up a huge bill with all the different ones I like.

~danielle~

Mulderknitter
03-27-2008, 05:01 PM
oh you just had to didn't you:notworthy:
I just got paid today.:blooby:
I wonder how much $ I am going to have left for the next two weeks?:hiding: Don't tell DH

Secksiebrat
03-27-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm SUCH an enabler! :teehee: I just love to taunt you all with good yarn. Wait don't we all do that at some point or another? LOL

I just couldn't help myself. I haven't bought ANY yarn yet this year. I've been working through my stash (like a good little yarn diet girl). BUT I have fallen. I bought sock yarn! I am also going to the LYS to spend some of my christmas gift certificate tomorrow!?
:woohoo:
~danielle~

obsessedfae
03-27-2008, 10:25 PM
I love Grey's..that yarn is too cool.

Simply_Renee
03-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh that is so fun!