PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

texas1107`
04-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Whew, I haven't been on here in a while. Stupid job takes up all my time and I can't even get back to knitting. I am presently looking for another job to keep my sanity and hopefully less time at work so that I can get back to my afghan.
How are everyone that were quitting smoking?? I'm doing good, even with the stress of family and job, going on 9 weeks now. WOOHOO!!
Just wanted to stop in and check on everyone, looks like I have some catching up to do.

cindycactus
04-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Welcome back. Good luck on the new job. :thumbsup:

Plantgoddess+
04-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Congrats on being smokeless. It does get easier with time.

Jen17
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
WOW:woohoo: :happydance: :yay: :woot: :cheering:
GREAT JOB ON NOT SMOKING!!

Good for you! It is so hard to do. I did it 5 years ago this past December 17! My present for my 5 year anniversary was my dd in law giving birth to my granddaughter on that day! Boy, am I so glad I don't smoke anymore. I wouldn't want my grandchildren seeing that!

It does get easier, I almost never think about it. Very rarely do I ever get stressed and think I would love a cigarette. Also after I quit smoking I went to Weight Watchers and lost 79 pounds and I was able to do that because I could BREATHE so I could exercise (just walking around the block).

There have been so many rewards and no drawbacks, so.......
welcome back and Congrat's!!:muah: :hug:

Jen:knitting:

bethany
04-08-2008, 08:00 AM
hi texas! Congrats on quitting smoking! Hope all is going well!