PDA

View Full Version : INVITATION: sunkist cardigan pattern

knitnj
04-08-2008, 11:26 PM
this is a rather easy (maybe a tiny bit more difficult than the Anthropologie shrug) and I have just started it (in the exact yarn called for --just a different color)
http://throughtheloops.typepad.com/Sunkist.pdf is the free pattern

Anyone care to join me??

Meeko
04-13-2008, 05:18 AM
I just started this pattern today! Yes I will join you!

-sarah

knitnj
04-13-2008, 08:21 AM
great! What yarn are you using? I started mine...had to take it out because when I got to the increases I did knit in front and back instead of a make 1 and it looked awful.
I am using the exact yarn called for in the pattern but mine is coming out much smaller in gauge. The first one I started I used an 11 needle but it was messy looking...now I'm using the #10.
I have about 6" finished...so I have to continue in pattern until I get to 8" ...
how far did you get? do you want to email instead of doing it on here??

Jan in CA
04-13-2008, 09:01 AM
I've got one on the needles, but I'm on vacation so I'll have to give you the specs when I get home.

Meeko
04-13-2008, 03:34 PM
(removed) is my email address...

I have started w/ a yarn which is probably not the right yarn. . . using 10 1/2 circular needles.

sarah

Arielluria
05-31-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm looking for another cardi to start, I'm just finishing up Oblique, so count me a probable joinee :)

I've been looking for something JUST like this to start. Top down, 1 pc. construction, etc. But I'm thinking of doing it with some chunky-ish Patton's I have stashed, and perhaps a little longer with some lacey detail at the bottom.

knitnj
06-01-2008, 08:19 AM
hi. I actually finished that sweater. It was quite easy ...but I'm thinking of making something else soon.
Are you on Ravelry? I'm knitnj there....its a great site...all kinds of ways to search for yarns and patterns.

Arielluria
06-01-2008, 10:20 AM
hi. I actually finished that sweater. It was quite easy ...but I'm thinking of making something else soon.
Are you on Ravelry? I'm knitnj there....its a great site...all kinds of ways to search for yarns and patterns.Hi, I saw your Ravelry page and added you to friends. Your Sunkist cardi came out wonderfully. I loved it.