PDA

View Full Version : EZ Pattern Help

jjennn
04-12-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm so ashamed to admit that I have some trouble following EZ'z pattern instructions.... I found a great set of notes online for the BSJ ...thought that would help me understand the way she writes...but still to no avail... and I'm relatively new to the whole knitting actual garments thing... so I'm looking for help or notes on the Feb sweater now... anyone?

Jan in CA
04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I haven't made it, but it's most likely that someone can help you even if they haven't knit that sweater. The How-to Forum is always a helpful place to ask questions. Be as specific as you can w/o posting the entire pattern (copyright infringement)

There is also a Yahoo group called Knit Baby Surprise, but they can help with any EZ pattern and in face EZ's daughter Meg is a member there. ;) You need to email the owner - here's what the homepage says right now, but do ask as they may let you in now.

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN ONLY JOIN BY INVITATION. IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST,
WRITE TO knitbabysurprise-owner@yahoogroups.com.

suzeeq
04-12-2008, 05:37 PM
There's another EZ group called Elizabeths_Year (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elizabeths_Year/) which would include patterns from the same book as the February sweater.