PDA

View Full Version : Md sheep and wool festival

gingerbread
04-13-2008, 10:18 AM
The Maryland sheep and wool festival is coming the first weekend in May. I went last year and I can say it was worth going. I think this year I am going to take my grandchildren. They will get a kick out of the animals that they have there. I hope that woman that was spinning yarn from her bunny on her lap. It was something to see. Oh yes yarn yarn and more yarn. I was giddy the whole time. :woot: Oh by the way I have to say I have a great husband he took me and never said a word. He just kept asking me want to buy this or that. Yarns my dears I came out of there with two bags full.
So if any one is interested in going just google it. It give directions to the fairgrounds. They are really good that is the one we went with and found it with no trouble.

:waving:

Cynamar
04-13-2008, 10:45 AM
I want to go! That's so cool! What did you buy? Post pictures and rub our faces in it. Your hubby sounds awesome!

gingerbread
04-13-2008, 11:55 AM
I bought some needles that were way to much. But they were addies and the other was Lantern Moon Destiny circulars. I paid 24 dollars for those and the other one was 14.96. I love them both I needed the sizes for something I was making and the yarns were Alpaca. It was only 85yds so it is still in my stash. This year I really know what I am doing,:roflhard: I am going to really get yarn that I can make something with. I am into shawls right now.

:waving: