PDA

View Full Version : Too much crochet...

blueygh2
04-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Today I crocheted two skeins of wool into granny squares, my fingers hurt, I'm tired, the two last ones were hard to do because the yarn slipped off the hook quite some times,...

So far I'm at 24 squares, only 120 more to go ...

I feel a little :???: :wall: :help:
and some :waah: :whoosh:

LilHuskiesFootBallMom
04-14-2008, 05:52 PM
put one of those foam pencil grips on your hook, it'll help with the sore fingers. I had to give up crochet, my carpal tunnel can't take it.

Cynamar
04-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Post some pictures of your squares and we will say things to get you excited about them again.

jdee
04-14-2008, 06:11 PM
You reminded me of the time I crocheted a baby blanket for a church bizarre. It was a last minute idea, and I had to work as fast as I could to finish it on time. My hand and wrist were so sore, that I had to wear a wrist brace for a while.:aww:

blueygh2
04-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Post some pictures of your squares and we will say things to get you excited about them again.

:rofl:
There is really not much exciting to say about, they're only plain granny squares in 12 different colors (12 squares/color).

Tried weaving in the ends with a tapestry needle (orange only), until I found out how to do it effortlessly.

Well, here you can see my orange squares (bottom), and the neon pink ones :passedout:

Cynamar
04-16-2008, 12:51 AM
They are beautiful and you're doing a great job! I love the colors. The end-product is going to be gorgeous and I can't wait to see it!

blueygh2
04-16-2008, 08:10 AM
haha, there's still so much work left. but eventually it will be finished.