PDA

View Full Version : Done with my Masters!!!!

Mulderknitter
04-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Sorry to have to post a yea me :woohoo: thread, but I am so happy! I only have 1 exam to go (friday) and I am done! Officially completed my program in Health Services Managment (dont'cha love the all CAPS?)
It's been a year and a half of neglecting laundry, housework, cats, knitting, and all of the other crafty things I would like to do (like learning to spin) and a few fights with the DH on the way, oh and I haven't seen my mom since I started but that's fine:roflhard: but it is so worth it!
I have gotten my promotion and a 7.5% raise at work because of it, and I am now regarded as able to make decisions at work as a competent human being, not just another person that has their bachelors (seriously. that's where I work.) I am 30 yrs old, and for some reason my generation and workforce (healthcare) seem to be in competition to have the most degrees. I don't know why. Mostly it's the women getting the advanced degrees. Go figure. A bachelor's just doesn't seem to get you anywhere but in the door these days in healthcare, so I set off to do more.
Can you tell I'm a bit giddy????:woot: I almost dont' know what to do with myself.
I did cast on for another project though, it's another bag made from oddballs all in garter stitch, but it's a great project for watching movies or tv. check out my ravelry project for my blue oddball bag. this one is in reds.
I am now off to watch more tv, knit more, and master expert on guitar hero. Definately a good use of my edumacation I think:clink: Oh, and I think I'll do some of what Mr. smily over there is doing too!

Dangles
04-17-2008, 07:07 PM
:balloons: congrats to you!

mwhite
04-17-2008, 07:09 PM
:yay: :muah: :woohoo: :cheering: :woot: :hug: and :woot: :woot: :woot: YOU GO GIRL!!! :thumbsup: I'm so tickled for ya!!! AND :clink: :clink: OH YEAH and a couple more of these!!! :yay: :yay:

I know you are just bursting with joy!!!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-17-2008, 07:25 PM
OMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how proud you are, what a fantastic accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!
:yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons:

auburnchick
04-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Congratulations!

http://bestsmileys.com/school/8.gif

I just finished up my bachelor's a couple of months ago, so I totally hear you!

You will be knitting like crazy from here on out!

dustinac
04-17-2008, 07:33 PM
:woot: Congrats!!:woot:

Mulderknitter
04-17-2008, 07:53 PM
OMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how proud you are, what a fantastic accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!
:yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: :muah: :sun: :blooby: :balloons:
Seriously, Hilde, you made me laugh so hard! Thank you thank you thank you!
Love all of the thanks and congrats! (Now just send some $$ to get me out of debt!)

Jan in CA
04-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow! Congratulations!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Inis
04-17-2008, 08:42 PM
LOL. What Hilde said!!!!

Congrats!

sue in canada
04-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Congratulations.

Becky Morgan
04-17-2008, 09:14 PM