PDA

View Full Version : Puppy pix! Update pg 3 with a VIDEO

Silver
04-19-2008, 10:57 PM
My puppies are home now! :cheering: They're so cute, I don't know how I'll stand it.

Meet Jinx (white n tan) & Hex (black n white):

http://www.cometosilver.com/silver/puppies/image/425/DSC01792.JPG

http://www.cometosilver.com/silver/puppies/image/425/DSC01809.JPG

http://www.cometosilver.com/silver/puppies/image/425/DSC01811.JPG

Click here to see more pix.:heart: (http://www.cometosilver.com/silver/puppies)

sue in canada
04-19-2008, 11:08 PM
They are just adorable. Have fun with your new babies.

JessicaR
04-19-2008, 11:21 PM
AAAWWW what else can I say?

scout52
04-19-2008, 11:35 PM
OMG they are so cute I can't stand it!!!

Cynamar
04-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Aw! I could eat 'em up!

saracidaltendencies
04-20-2008, 01:40 AM
OMG! Could they get any cuter?! How sweet!

Debkcs
04-20-2008, 02:55 AM
Could they get any cuter?! NO! No way could they get any cuter.

Look at those tiny puppy nails; I bet they have tiny, sharp puppy teeth to match.

How old are they now, Kristin?

GinnyG
04-20-2008, 06:34 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

knitnj
04-20-2008, 07:23 AM
oh my god...what type of dog are they??
am I the only screwball who loves puppy breath??:muah:

auburnchick
04-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Oh, Silver, they are just too cute for words! They look so tiny when they are in the crate! I love the crate cover too! I'm assuming that you made it?

How are they doing at night? It must be a bit easier since there are two of them...they can comfort each other and snuggle together.

Awww...this is making me want another one (dh would kill me if I got a fourth, though :teehee:).

Catz
04-20-2008, 07:50 AM
They're adorable. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

vaknitter
04-20-2008, 09:02 AM
They are adorable !! How much do they weigh and how much do you expect they will weigh? I just ask b/c I have 2 big dogs and the 64lber is currently trying to get in my lap.

figaro
04-20-2008, 09:10 AM
:passedout: Those 2 are SO CUTE! Makes me want a little dog, cleaning up the "stuff" from a 75 lb dog is not much fun at all! Maybe it is time for another kitten maybe?

knitgal
04-20-2008, 09:17 AM
They're adorable Silver! I love the names you picked in the end, they match, but they don't rely on each other to make sense like a lot of the suggestions did.
Now I really want a puppy!

Silver
04-20-2008, 09:23 AM
How old are they now, Kristin?
They're almost 8 weeks old. We got them early because they weaned early and are on solid puppy food already.

oh my god...what type of dog are they??
They're chihuahuas. :)

I love the crate cover too! I'm assuming that you made it?
How are they doing at night?
Yep yep, I made the crate cover. :) Last night was our first night with them and they slept in our room. They would whine just a little (which sounds like tiny little squeeky toy squeezes lol) but they settled in together just fine. They ate and drank all their food and water, and went potty on the puppy pads several times. (OMG, their poo is sooo tiny. lol) They're still sleeping right now.

They are adorable !! How much do they weigh and how much do you expect they will weigh?
I don't know what they weigh right now, but they fit curled up on my hand, so they are very tiny. About the size of a new kitten. They will not get bigger than probably 3 to 4 pounds. Both of their parents are small chihuahuas too.

Thanks everyone, glad you're enjoying the pix!! :heart:

The.Knitter
04-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Oh heavenly days, I thought Boots was small. Of course he is the best looking, but Jinx and Hex are definite competition. They are just adorable. The puppy pads are a good idea. I have one sitting ready at all times. He has never used his but he goes outside now, so it's basically a decoration!

What adorable puppies!! Yes, puppy breath is the best!

Cute crate cover Silver! I went to the dollar store and got the black puppy blankets to use as covers for the crate. As long as the crate is covered Boots will sleep. It must be the same for Jinx and Hex. Are they both boys? girls? one of each?

How very sweet they are. Keep on taking pictures because they grow so quickly and you forget when they were that small!

Plantgoddess+
04-20-2008, 11:19 AM
They are absolutely adorable. Congratulations mom! It sure makes me miss my chihuahua even though she's been gone over 30 years.

Knit4Pie
04-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Absolutely adorable! I had some convincing to do with my DD, she didn't believe they were real LOL (my dad's dog is a medium size and that's "normal" for her).

Silver
04-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Are they both boys? girls? one of each?
One of each, the white/tan is the girl, Jinx. The other is the boy, Hex. :)

Jan in CA
04-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Awwwwwwww!!! So cute! :hug:

Knitting_Guy
04-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Cute little buggers.

Eccie
04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
They're adorable!

DQ
04-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Awww cute overload!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: :passedout: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

feministmama
04-20-2008, 04:34 PM
:thud:cuteness overload :thud:

Silver
04-20-2008, 05:24 PM
If you think the pix are cute, you should see them in person. OMG, I can't stand it. The little girl is a little ball of energy and when shes playing, she bounces around like a frog. It's soooooo adorable! The little boy is still really sleepy. He's smaller than she is, and I think he's the runt. He doesn't really want to play and nips at her when she tries to play with him. :think: They're going to the vet tomorrow or Tuesday for their first puppy visit. Hopefully everything is normal. :heart:

Mulderknitter
04-20-2008, 05:45 PM
If you think the pix are cute, you should see them in person. OMG, I can't stand it. The little girl is a little ball of energy and when shes playing, she bounces around like a frog. It's soooooo adorable! The little boy is still really sleepy. He's smaller than she is, and I think he's the runt. He doesn't really want to play and nips at her when she tries to play with him. :think: They're going to the vet tomorrow or Tuesday for their first puppy visit. Hopefully everything is normal. :heart:
How darling! post more pics please!
My cat Itchy thinks he's a rabbitt when he runs. It's quite cute.

jjminarcik
04-20-2008, 06:19 PM
They are soooooo cute!!!!

Ronda
04-21-2008, 07:20 AM
:heart: :inlove: :heart: So cute!!! I'm glad they're home now!

dustinac
04-21-2008, 08:40 AM
:inlove: very cute and I love the crate cover! :happydance:

Silver
04-21-2008, 12:07 PM
We just got back from the vet, and Doc said everything looks great. Their heart and lungs sound good and their poo was free of worms, but they give them a wormer just to be safe. They had their first round of shots, and we'll go back again in 3 weeks.

Jinx weighs 1 lbs and Hex weighs 14 oz. They're not even big enough for their free puppy pack yet. lol

Last night Sydney (DD) and I made a little video for you! If the video doesn't load below, click here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQ3Q0vtwps) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQ3Q0vtwps

jjminarcik
04-21-2008, 12:35 PM
OMG!!!! Now they are even cuter!!!! :inlove: I think I might need to come to your house and be a dog-napper! :teehee:

I'm dog-sitting my friend's 3 lb Chihuahua (named Lola) and she looks huge compared to the two of them!

Silver
04-21-2008, 12:41 PM
OMG!!!! Now they are even cuter!!!! :inlove: I think I might need to come to your house and be a dog-napper! :teehee:

I'm dog-sitting my friend's 3 lb Chihuahua (named Lola) and she looks huge compared to the two of them!
LOL no no no.. I'll attack. Seriously, I will. I can be quite vicious and I haven't had my shots yet. :teehee:

Hey, Jinx and Hex's mom's name is Lola! Their dad's name is Chimichanga. ;)

kbagel
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
OOOOOH I'm so jealous! I want a chihuahua too!

auburnchick
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh, Silver...they are just too cute!!! I cannot get over how teeny they are!

I'm gonna have to stop by and visit those cutie pies sometime! I am constantly traveling through your neck of the woods.

::::sigh::::

You're giving me puppy fever...

::::sigh::::

:teehee:

Silver
04-21-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm gonna have to stop by and visit those cutie pies sometime! I am constantly traveling through your neck of the woods.
That would be awesome! If you're serious, you're more than welcome, just email me if you think you might be headed this way. :)

JessicaR
04-21-2008, 01:25 PM
The white one's going to be trouble!

auburnchick
04-21-2008, 01:25 PM
That would be awesome! If you're serious, you're more than welcome, just email me if you think you might be headed this way. :)

I'm serious. I've thought about how we probably drive past each other some weekends. :teehee:

I'll pm you. :thumbsup:

Wanda Witch
04-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Precious! That video makes me want another puppy. They are absolutely adorable and so alert and lively. What fun raising these little ones will be.

mare-nitt
04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
They are cute.

DQ
04-21-2008, 05:22 PM
I wish I could come over to America and play with them for a while. Even my hubby went 'AWWWWWW!!'

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

mks22300
04-21-2008, 10:05 PM
They are just so cute! I love their names! :heart:

Debkcs
04-22-2008, 03:07 AM
Nosey little things, aren't they? :)

Very cute!

Ronda
04-22-2008, 07:27 AM
O. M. G. That was adorable!

Eccie
04-22-2008, 07:36 AM
so cute! I can not stand it! We have got to find a house that will allow us to have pets

Inis
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Very cute!

A next door neighbor had a chi-wow (as she called 'em) named Mountain :rofl:

He always wore a bandana as a collar and got thoroughly ticked if she forgot to "dress" him.

feministmama
04-22-2008, 11:48 AM
That's so funny how they stay on the towel. I could hear her say "nope, can't go that way" every time she got to the edge. And was she peeing? She would bounce around for a second and then sit and kinda squat like she was peeing then go back to bouncing. In my head it sounded like this "Oh boy oh boy oh boy, jumpy jumpy...oop wait, gotta pee....oh boy oh boy oh boy jumpy jumpy....opp wait, gotta pee....oh boy..."

Silver
04-22-2008, 11:52 AM
That's so funny how they stay on the towel. I could hear her say "nope, can't go that way" every time she got to the edge. And was she peeing? She would bounce around for a second and then sit and kinda squat like she was peeing then go back to bouncing. In my head it sounded like this "Oh boy oh boy oh boy, jumpy jumpy...oop wait, gotta pee....oh boy oh boy oh boy jumpy jumpy....opp wait, gotta pee....oh boy..."

I know, the tile is cold so they don't like walking on it. LOL Invisible fence!! She didn't pee, but she looked like she wanted to. They both had just gone potty just before that.

Hex is starting to bounce around a little bit too. I think he might have been a little underfed due to being so small, but he's getting good nummies now! :teehee: