PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Makeover Home Edition

jberry16
04-25-2008, 05:57 PM
For those of you Extreme Makeover Home Addition Fans, tune in this Sun at 7/6C to see it in NM-yup here in Albuquerque, NM...wonder if they'll mention on the show that one of their trucks was stolen while here? probably not-just a little behind the scenes info that we got on the news.

Jan in CA
04-25-2008, 06:10 PM
:noway: One of the trucks was stolen??! Honestly how low can you go. What is wrong with with people? :shrug:

jberry16
04-25-2008, 07:00 PM
yes, sick people. And like most trucks stolen here in NM it's probably in Mexico and being used by the Mexican gov. now. Believe me we've had a truck stolen (my fil's) & a friends truck and that's what the police dept tells us...they will keep a look out but tell you not to hope for it b/c that's what happens.

BTW it's on the ABC network

KnitWit1987
04-25-2008, 07:40 PM
How could someone steal a truck from them?? That is horrible:oo:
They were here in Colorado Springs last fall. My aunt and I went out to the site a couple times, we tryed to volunteer but they had a waiting list!! Anyway, we still stuck around trying to see Ty :teehee: unfortantly we never seen him. But it was still interesting to get a behind the scenes look at the whole thing. I will be sure and watch Sunday!!

dustinac
04-25-2008, 09:38 PM
That stinks that someone would steal their truck!

I love the show but cry the whole time it's on :teehee:

At the WVU/Pitt game JD called me to lmk that TY had them (all the fans) tape a message to the homeowners....to bad is other call to me wasn't as happy (Pitt won):teehee:

HollyP
04-25-2008, 11:19 PM
I can't believe someone would steal from them! That's low, but I bet it probably wasn't the first time.
I'm with you Dustina I cry the whole time! I can only think of a handful of episodes that didn't bring me to tears.

My brother was part of the construction team for the house in VA. He said they really didn't have any contact with Ty or the rest of the designers. He was there every day for the whole week. They were told ahead of time to leave them alone and only talk to them if they talked to you first. You should have seen us the night it aired looking for him. Of course we didn't see him.A couple of times we thought we did but he told us no I wasn't working on that project.

jberry16
04-26-2008, 10:04 AM
I can't believe someone would steal from them! That's low, but I bet it probably wasn't the first time.
I'm with you Dustina I cry the whole time! I can only think of a handful of episodes that didn't bring me to tears.

My brother was part of the construction team for the house in VA. He said they really didn't have any contact with Ty or the rest of the designers. He was there every day for the whole week. They were told ahead of time to leave them alone and only talk to them if they talked to you first. You should have seen us the night it aired looking for him. Of course we didn't see him.A couple of times we thought we did but he told us no I wasn't working on that project.

I cry too, how neat your brother was part of it-I stayed away because traffic was terrible around there & with 3 littleones I figured it was best to just watch the news coverage. You'd think they Ty would at least say hi to everyone...stardom, sheesh.

Inis
04-27-2008, 01:17 PM
How could someone steal a truck from them?? That is horrible:oo:
They were here in Colorado Springs last fall. My aunt and I went out to the site a couple times, we tryed to volunteer but they had a waiting list!! Anyway, we still stuck around trying to see Ty :teehee: unfortantly we never seen him. But it was still interesting to get a behind the scenes look at the whole thing. I will be sure and watch Sunday!!

Was this Billy Jack's home? My husband works with him at the Air Force Academy. Such a wonderful couple and family.

Did you know that they were robbed not long after the reno? People are horrible aren't they?

jberry16
04-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I didnt know that...some people are so sick