PDA

View Full Version : For the very first time...

HamaLee
04-27-2008, 09:06 PM
I used my ball winder for the first time tonight, it was thrilling! :teehee: I'm a big dweeb. Even my dog watched me with a look on his face that said "Lady--you need to seek treatment" :rofl:

But I had faith I could come here and find myself in good company.:mrgreen:

LilHuskiesFootBallMom
04-27-2008, 09:13 PM
which ballwinder do you have? I need to get something... I've stopped winding balls as my carpal tunnel's getting worse and now have a mess in my yarn bins from partial skeins that I really should have wound already.

Wanda Witch
04-27-2008, 09:46 PM
I used my ball winder for the first time tonight, it was thrilling! :teehee: I'm a big dweeb. Even my dog watched me with a look on his face that said "Lady--you need to seek treatment" :rofl:

But I had faith I could come here and find myself in good company.:mrgreen:
Isn't it fun!! The first time or two I used mine I was like a kid with a new toy. Glad you had fun too. Gee, it doesn't take much to make me happy. Keep on winding.

HamaLee
04-27-2008, 10:19 PM
which ballwinder do you have? I need to get something... I've stopped winding balls as my carpal tunnel's getting worse and now have a mess in my yarn bins from partial skeins that I really should have wound already.

The brand is "Royal." I got it off Knitpicks--prolly paid more for it than necessary but I was making a big order with a gift cert.

SteveDallas
04-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey I just got a Royal winder too! I've tried it out once. (More to come, of course...)

Knitting_Guy
04-27-2008, 11:13 PM
:rofl:

Cynamar
04-28-2008, 12:42 AM
I have the same one and from Knit Picks, too. It's FUN!

gingerbread
04-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Oh I could not live with out my ball winder. I got mine about two years ago. The same as yours and it is still the best thing I ever bought.:thumbsup:

:waving:

WandaT
04-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Yup, you are certainly in good company!! I bought mine a little over a year ago and would not be without it!!! I use it all the time!! In fact, I think I sprained my shoulder when I first got it b/c I was winding every skein of yarn in my stash ... and let's not go there!

jdee
04-28-2008, 12:17 PM
I LOVE my yarn winder! And isn't it cool the way those cakes of yarn fit neatly in what ever container you use to stash your yarn? I just love it.