PDA

View Full Version : Small town Florida

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Ok I live in Ponce de Leon Fl. it is an hour from anything. Panama city Beach, Dothan Al, Destin. Does anyone live near me perhaps Defuniak springs or Bonifay fl even Chipley?

Find me please......I am in the woods.

InterNette
05-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Nice area, I am in Naples, many miles away. I use to live in Biloxi and loved visiting Destin, fl. Beautiful area.

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Well thanks I like it ok. The only thing is I am a redhead that hates the beach so.....But it is a great place to live.

InterNette
05-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Funny I am a redhead too. I however love the beach. Did you google for a stitch and bitch in your area or call a local yarn shop for any info on groups or guilds?

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Yea the closest stitch and bitch is an hour away. With a new baby boy I cant drive that every week. I can give the yarn shop in Tallahassee a ring and see what they can come up with.

And I know some redheads love the beach. I could have had tan skin and brown hair and I probably would have still hated the beach. I am going on a pontoon trip with my in-laws tomorrow and I know it will be fun, but its them that make it so much fun.

Squeekie
05-15-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm many, many miles away from you (Southern NJ) but was born in Panama City and my grandfather still lives there. Was great to hear the names of all the local towns around him.
Good luck finding a group. I meet with five women on Wednesday evenings and it's so much fun!