PDA

View Full Version : Sold - Thank You

Lady M
05-15-2008, 04:11 PM
This lot is for 47 skeins of Chenille Yarn !!!

This is the same stuff that is selling on E-bay for 4.95 a skein.
I bought over 100 skeins of this yarn off of E-bay last year. I used some of it and this is what I have left. It makes a beautiful afghan. I am just into knitting lace now and making my own hand spun yarn out of roving.

I am selling this whole lot of yarn for $ 30.00 and I will ship it to you for free.

I am selling it this cheap just to get rid of it before my fleece gets here in July. I need the room
If you are intrested, just send me a PM !!! I am selling this cheap !!!
Louann

Lady M
05-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Bump....=)

coff3893
05-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I would like to buy more skiens but I have one problem I am just learning to knit and I am unsure what I am doing. I crochet a bit. and I know havin extra around is good. How would I pay for it if I was to purchase it? Dawn

Lady M
05-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Dawn,

I take PayPal, or I will take a money order. If you are intrested, then Pm me and I will give you all of the details...=)
Louann..

tkane
05-25-2008, 06:01 PM
hi ladym, i would like to buy the lot. i'm in australia and will pay for shipping...just a quick question, does this chenille shed while you are knitting it?

Lady M
05-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Hello TKane,

I knit up a swatch with some of the blue chenille just to make sure that what I tell you is factual. I knit this 10 stitch swatch on size 11 needles so that it would be fast, just to see how this yarn preforms. It has been a while since I made my afghan from it. As with all Chenille, if you break it or cut it, the ends will shed. This particular yarn is firm and more plush. This is not the soft sheding type of Chenille that you can buy at walmart. I really like it, but I guess that would be personal preferance. It knits sort of stiff, but the fabric that you get is very beautiful and catches the light. I hope this is helpful. I want you or whom ever purchases this lot from me to be happy with their purchase. I have included a photo of the swatch that I just knit so that you can get a good visual of what type of yarn this is. If this yarn if for you, just give me a PM.

Thank you for looking at my yarn....=)

Louann

jeanius80
05-26-2008, 08:33 PM
is this cotton?

Lady M
05-26-2008, 09:01 PM
This is Olefin Chenille. Their is 47 skeins and the weight is 16 pounds. Thank you for asking