PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta La Luz silk yarn for sale

EMCsMama
05-23-2008, 11:34 AM
I have 2 (complete) skeins of Fiesta La Luz Multi yarn. The color varies from pink to light purple and it is 100% silk. It is beautiful!

color: called Abalone (17101)
dye lot: 05105
yards: approx. 210
weight: 2 ozs.
Needle size: 6
Gauge: 23 sts x 29 rows=4"

I bought it for $29 a skein but am asking $29 for both, or make me an offer.
I live in Atlanta and will let you know shipping costs if you tell me where you are.
I live in a smoke-free home and the yarn has at all times been stored in a cool dry place.

Let me know if you're interested!

lihutchi
05-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I might be interested - I've been wanting to try some silk. I searched for patterns for this yarn and didn't have any luck - do you know of any? These are some of my favorite colors for sure. The Fiesta site says this is DK weight - is that what you have?

EMCsMama
06-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry! We've been out of town...

I have a pattern for a very open-weave silk shawl which takes 2 skeins. I also have a pattern for a silk tank top, but it takes more than 2 skeins (4, I think).
The shawl pattern I can pass along to you, as I got it free at my local yarn shop--and I saw the sample that they did and it was beautiful!
I know the tank top pattern is in one of my books, if you're interested I'll have to look through a few to find the right book.

Yes, the weight is DK (3) light. See write-up from yarnbazaar below:

La Luz Multi

Fiesta Yarns - La Luz Multi

The sister yarn to La Luz, La Luz Multi is hand-dyed in 35 variegated colorways. Made of 100% spun mulberry silk, it's every knitters or crocheters dream.

Product Information
Brand: Fiesta
Yarn Name:
La Luz Multi
Fiber Content: 100% Spun Silk
Yardage: 220 yds Ball Weight: 2 oz.
Care: Dry-clean with any solvent
Yarn Weight: DK Gauge: 23 sts x 20 rows = 4"
Needle Sizes: US # 6 (4 mm)
Crochet Hook Sizes: US G-6 (4 mm)

lihutchi
06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I PMd you on Sat. the 7th. Did you get it? I am interested in your yarn.

EMCsMama
06-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Replied to your PM just now. It is yours if you'd like it. Sorry, I didn't know about PMs--I'm new to the online community!

lihutchi
06-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Got your PM and replied. Let me know the total with shipping and I'll send payment! Thanks - I'm really looking forward to making something with this yarn.