PDA

View Full Version : So the drama

knitpurlgurl
06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
:waah: Okay, I have been completely absent from KH and Ravelry for 3 months! I haven't picked up my needles or even gotten to hold my yarn! :( Since I am in the process of relocating to Pittsburgh, things have been CRAZY. I am going through withdrawl and needed to get on KH and post a bit.

I recently did some searches of LYS in the Pittsburgh area (Pittsburgh and points north - Cranberry..) and found a few. Anyone know anything about these shops?

Also, for those of you in Ohio, the newly opened yarn and gift shop in Wooster, Calla Lily (http://www.callalilyyarn.com/), is so cute and staffed with terrific and helpful ladies! Check it out if you get a chance!

I hope to get in some knitting really soon.. Perhaps after I get to unpack all of my yarn and needles!

Jan in CA
06-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome back!

kellybigeyes
06-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome Back!!

Karina
06-03-2008, 05:12 PM
I would suggest you go check out the LYS and buy new yarn and needles and start a project that you can work on inbetweet unpacking and settling into your new home.

Have fun

WandaT
06-04-2008, 06:10 AM
I would be having withdrawls too. Poor thing. I hate being that kind of busy for that long!! Hopefully you'll find some small windows for knitting soon!

gingerbread
06-04-2008, 07:05 AM
:woot:Welcome back:woot:

Wanda Witch
06-04-2008, 12:10 PM
I do think Karina is correct saying check out the new LYS and get a new project going during the terrible stress of packing/unpacking and trying to find places in the new home for everything. Take the advice of the old Moving Queen here (moved so many times in almost 45 years of marriage I deserve the title, IMHO) you will need to 'take five' often and no better way than knit,purl,etc. Good luck on the move.

Newbie2Knitting
06-04-2008, 01:09 PM
We've missed ya around here. BTW, is that the shop that opened across from where Sew Krazy used to be?

ArtLady1981
06-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Welcome back to the fam!! :grphug:

Jaxhil
06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Glad you're back! :thumbsup: :cheering:

knitpurlgurl
06-05-2008, 06:28 AM
We've missed ya around here. BTW, is that the shop that opened across from where Sew Krazy used to be?
Yes, Calla Lily is the shop that opened across from Sew Krazy.. Apparently, Sew Krazy is re-opening in September. They will be selling fabric and baby furniture. No yarn..