PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Addi turbos/fixed Options for sock knitting

bree
06-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I've been wanting to learn how to knit socks using 2 circs and magic loop, but I've been hesitating to buy new needles in case I decide that I don't like those techniques. Is anyone interested in selling their used circs?

TIA!

lynnlisiewski
06-09-2008, 02:12 PM
i have new options fixed

bree
06-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Are you selling them? What sizes and lengths do you have?

Jan in CA
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
New ones aren't expensive at Knitpicks and really shipping isn't that bad if you don't want to spend enough to get it free. I have enough for two circs of most sizes now and lots of cables. Not for sale though... I will NEVER sell my Options. ;)

bree
06-16-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm in Canada, so shipping is a bit more. I guess I hesitate to buy online just cuz I'm one of those types of shoppers who likes to inspect (ie. look at carefully, touch) before I buy.

I've on a bit of a "yarn tour" these past few days while in Vancouver and one of the lys recommended I try the Hiya Hiya needles. The sales lady told me they were comparable to Addi's but half the price. I haven't tried them yet, but I will report back when I do.

Cynamar
06-17-2008, 01:18 PM
I looked at Hiyas last weekend. THere was something I didn't like about them but I can't remember what. It was either the point or the cable. I bought an Addi.