PDA

View Full Version : Online Knitting Classes - Update Page 9

KnittinMitchie
06-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Everything related to my classes has been moved to my new site, thefuzzylamb.com (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com)

Class information can be found here. (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com/viewforum.php?f=41)

Any questions please PM me :)

catcook
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah! you found me! Thank you!

hartleystudio
06-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Totally amazing! I have got to get a webcam, everyone we know is Skype-ing and we are out of the loop. Now that you are throwing knitting classes in there, it's the extra incentive I need!!!

Thanks so much!! :cheering:

KnittinMitchie
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Dot go rushing to get webcam or anything. Right now we are setting it up so you can ALL see me knit. I know what a joy. :)

hartleystudio
06-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Oh, that will be awesome! Better to watch you knit than watch my brother pick his nose and try to think of something interesting to say!! :roll:

Karina
06-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I would like to join one of your classes but would not want to buy a webcam can you do the classes without one?

Also could you tell me how Skype works would you pay additional phone calls. we are on broadband if that makes a difference.

gingerbread
06-13-2008, 06:18 AM
Hello here I am again a little late than never.:thumbsup: I would also like to join in on the fun. I just downloaded Skype and just have to find my microphone. Is it all filled up yet. I don't mind being in anyone of the groups. But the sock one is my favorite to be in. If not that is ok also just add me another time. This is amazing and I hope to be in any of the later classes. I have tried to do lace a million times but alas it just goes south in the end. I rip:hair: repeat go south you get the picture. So please add my name to any of the list. Thanks again
gingerbread aka Teri

:waving:

mathwizard
06-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Skype is type sensitive like all pc's. I have found everyone for the conference except: Knittinmitchie and Hartleystudio. I have tried lower case beginning for both names and you are still lost on skype to my pc but all else have been added. My name on skype for the conference call is mathwizard1950 .

KnittinMitchie
06-13-2008, 07:41 AM
Skype is type sensitive like all pc's. I have found everyone for the conference except: Knittinmitchie and Hartleystudio. I have tried lower case beginning for both names and you are still lost on skype to my pc but all else have been added. My name on skype for the conference call is mathwizard1950 .

hey i'm an idiot and cant even spell my own name right its knittinmitche sorry about the confustion everyone :aww: See what I get for doing things while half asleep.

Also the sock class is not full yet.

hartleystudio
06-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I would love to take the sock class but I don't have a webcam yet! Do I need one for the class or just the skype download???

gingerbread
06-13-2008, 09:06 AM
I have found mathwizard1950, knittinmitche, marann131313, these are the only ones I could find.
These are the names I couldn't find to add to the list:
Ivy19
catcook
hartleystudio
If I have misspelled these names please let me know. I really want to add ya's to the list. I am gingerbread39 on Skype if that will help anyone looking for me.
catcook I did find a lot of these names but i couldn't find any in the United States.:cry: Same with the others to many names and I didn't know who to pick.:tap:
So if you can help me to find you I would be very happy:happydance:
Teri

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 10:13 AM
I'd love to join the sock class.. I just downloaded Skype and ordered a headset (a little behind in the times). I may not get it before the sock class begins (I should get it, but just not sure). I have never used Skype and don't know how to begin. Is the class full? Can I still join? Thanks!

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
CAn everyone please tell me what their EXACT Skype name is? Mine is knitpurlgurl. Thanks!!

hartleystudio
06-13-2008, 10:35 AM
KnittinMitchie:

You will have to count me out! I'm so sorry, I tried this on my computer and I don't have a microphone, I'm so sorry! I don't even have a free minute to figure this out or go get the stuff I need. I'll work on it and get in on one of the next classes. Good luck, I hope it works!!

Karina
06-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I have downloaded Skype but not sure what to do with it. My user name is Maisey27. do I need headphone set to use it? Do i need to make note of everybodys names or just the UK ones.

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 10:53 AM
I'd also like to be signed up for the colorwork class. Hopefully I will figure the Skype out and be able to do this. I ordered the headset and 1.3 megapixel cam for $34.99 plus tax. I got the cheaper set since I don't know if I will be able to work it or not.. but they do offer more expensive (and I'm sure better quality) headsets and cams. BTW- They have buddy sets.. So if you live close to someone else, you could get the BOGOF headsets and split the cost with someone else for a cheaper way to go. :)

KnittinMitchie
06-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Okay hang on everyone. Right now Skype does NOT offer Voice chat with Video. We will be learning "old" school so to speak. Y'all get to watch ME knit and you have to type, yeah I know its a drag, your questions like a normal chat/IM thing.

KnittinMitchie
06-13-2008, 12:00 PM
I would like to join one of your classes but would not want to buy a webcam can you do the classes without one?

Also could you tell me how Skype works would you pay additional phone calls. we are on broadband if that makes a difference.

We will be using skype like you odd yahoo or AOL instant meaasanger. there is no extra charge.

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Okay hang on everyone. Right now Skype does NOT offer Voice chat with Video. We will be learning "old" school so to speak. Y'all get to watch ME knit and you have to type, yeah I know its a drag, your questions like a normal chat/IM thing.

That's kinda a relief actually... since I'll be using Skype for the first time. Can I still join the classes??

KnittinMitchie
06-13-2008, 12:25 PM
yup the class is still open. I'll add you.

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 12:53 PM
[/B]Learn to knit socks <-- This will be the first project. You will need 200 yards of worsted weight yarn and size US 8 / 5mm 32 inch Circular Needles. A set of 29 inch can be used if you can't find 32 inch needles. I will give the pattern out in sections to keep things easy.

Do we need 2 sets of circs or just 1?

Karina
06-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Could I join the colour work class as well.

PaulaM01
06-13-2008, 01:14 PM
you for got to add me,

KnittinMitchie
06-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Do we need 2 sets of circs or just 1?
You need one set of EITHER us8 32" or us8 29" circular needles

Rabbitrescuer
06-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Sign me up for the socks class

Catz
06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
sign me up for the socks and colorwork classes please.

susi
06-13-2008, 05:34 PM
oh can i do the uk sock class as well please?

i'm just downloading sjype right now

thank

susi

catcook
06-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Is there room on the sock class for me? Oh for those looking for me mine is catcook3

mathwizard
06-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I don't know who told you but I video chat all the time on skype. The only drawback is which system you are using. Eight people who all have Macintosh pc can video conference with both video and sound as the system supports it. I have a couple of friends in England and they both have Windows on their pc and we can video chat one on one but all three of us together only have audio because our systems aren't the same. So find out what the students have on their pc and go from there. We can chat about this on Tuesday. I hope I haven't confused you.

Ivy19
06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi Everyone!

Christine: question, do we ALL have to add each other to our contact lists or can you join everyone on the calls? In case someone doesn't have me added to their list, I'm "ivyknits" on skype.

Also, I have a Mac, and have video; not sure about audio. I know we can ask questions via the chat function (which for everyone else is very easy; after much messing around on my part, discovered that you just hit the "chat" icon ( sort of looks like a blue clipboard with white lines) and then type in your question/comment, and hit "enter"). Also found out that one can disable the video on a call, if one is so inclined (I've seen myself on video - can be pretty scary:rofl: :rofl: )

Bought my sock yarn today in a store in my Dad's hometown. New to me, but the owner was super nice and not at all intimidating. At least not as initimidating as expect socks to be:wink:

Christine, I want to be in on all your offerings, so please just automatically add me.

Can't wait! Ivy

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Christine, I want to be in on all your offerings, so please just automatically add me. Can't wait! Ivy

Me too!! Me too!!

Ivy19
06-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Christina/RabbitRescuer: I also have an American Bulldog (and an English Bulldog) - haven't met anyone else who has even heard of an American Bulldog. We'll have to share stories sometimes. My "Watson" (as in Dr. John H. of Sherlock Holmes fame - my husband's a Holmes addict) is just like a toddler - so much fun!

Ivy19
06-13-2008, 08:11 PM
( sort of looks like a blue clipboard with white lines)

ok, it's more like a white "quote bubble" within a blue circle with blue lines. You really can't miss it.

PaulaM01
06-13-2008, 10:46 PM
mitchie sign me up for the us color yarn. thank you

gingerbread
06-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh here I go again I must keep up here. I would also be entered into all the offerings. I meant to say that the first time. I think this going to be good for everyone to learn new and different things. I only know of one way to knit my heels. So that is going to be good for me to learn new ways of doing the heels.:woot:I better learn how to type better or you are going to see a lot of mistakes when we have to talk with the key board! :aww: As in knitting the backward key is my friend!:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:. I have most everyone in my list and am going to finish adding everyone.

KnittinMitchie
06-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Everyone!

Christine: question, do we ALL have to add each other to our contact lists or can you join everyone on the calls? In case someone doesn't have me added to their list, I'm "ivyknits" on skype.

Bought my sock yarn today in a store in my Dad's hometown. New to me, but the owner was super nice and not at all intimidating. At least not as initimidating as expect socks to be:wink:

Christine, I want to be in on all your offerings, so please just automatically add me.

Can't wait! Ivy

Ivy I dont know the answer to that yet. We will find out on Tuesday when we do our test run class.

VERY awsome about your yarn. Glad to hear you found a new place to buy yarn.

Pat in Ca
06-14-2008, 01:29 PM
I have been keeping an eye on this thread..it is an amazing idea..but I won't be around on this Tues.. is it possible I could be on a list to participate on the finishing class?....thanks..
Pat in ca

KnittinMitchie
06-14-2008, 02:50 PM
Pat this tues is a test run so we can get a feel for how things will run and work. I' will put you down for the finishing techniques calls

Catz
06-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm xxcatzxx on skype. Feel free to add me.

figaro
06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
KnittinMitchie, are you going to do a socks on DPN's class? I already have a KP Sock Harmony set of needles and have a few skeins of sock yarn so I am ready for a DPN class.

Great idea though, it would be great if I could finally join the ranks of sock knitters without leaving the house!

Oh, and I am already signed up with Skype too!

KnittinMitchie
06-14-2008, 08:44 PM
KnittinMitchie, are you going to do a socks on DPN's class? I already have a KP Sock Harmony set of needles and have a few skeins of sock yarn so I am ready for a DPN class.

Great idea though, it would be great if I could finally join the ranks of sock knitters without leaving the house!

Oh, and I am already signed up with Skype too!

We are doing socks magic loop. If I have enough interest I'm going to teach fingerless mittens on dpns. Cool figaro. My skype name is knittinmitche.

Karina
06-15-2008, 02:18 AM
Was just thinking. Does it matter how we knit. I knit continental and can't do English. Have tried just seems to much like hard work.

KnittinMitchie
06-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Was just thinking. Does it matter how we knit. I knit continental and can't do English. Have tried just seems to much like hard work.

Not really. As long as you can knit & purl you'll be fine. I feel the same way about continental knitting. I cant get the hang of it but will need to if I ever want to knit Fair Ilse

Karina
06-15-2008, 09:37 AM
My MIL used to do Fair Ilse work, she knits english. She have always thought that I did it wrong when she saw me knitting.

tarrentella
06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
You are wonderfull. I will be there on thursday (im a UK knitter) ... i may have already cast on by then but i will try and wait!

susi
06-16-2008, 09:06 AM
ok so i know i'm totally thick and not tech minded at all.

i thought i'd downloaded skype and it says i have, but i havent registered a screen name etc, they havent asked me anything at all.

help lol

i know i know lol

susi

Rabbitrescuer
06-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Christina/RabbitRescuer: I also have an American Bulldog (and an English Bulldog) - haven't met anyone else who has even heard of an American Bulldog. We'll have to share stories sometimes. My "Watson" (as in Dr. John H. of Sherlock Holmes fame - my husband's a Holmes addict) is just like a toddler - so much fun!

Zeus is the biggest clown! I have lots of animals & he by far has the most personality. It still amazes me that some people are scared of him - since he wiggles so hard when he sees people that he practically smacks himself in the back of the head with his butt. :teehee: Are you on Ravelry? There is a group called Bully Knits over there & we share pics & stories about our bully kids.

ETA: Please sign me up for all the classes too

KnittinMitchie
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
ok so i know i'm totally thick and not tech minded at all.

i thought i'd downloaded skype and it says i have, but i havent registered a screen name etc, they havent asked me anything at all.

help lol

i know i know lol

susi

Okay you need to install skype and picks screen name. once you do that add me, knittinmitche as a contact. I will then aprrove you to see me "details" as they call it.

Everything related to my classes has been moved to my new site, thefuzzylamb.com (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com/)

Class information can be found here. (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com/viewforum.php?f=41)

Any questions please PM me :)

KnittinMitchie
06-17-2008, 09:38 PM
UPDATE:
To use audio AND video conferencing on Skype. You can do a conference call from windows based computer to a windows based computer. The same with Macs. BUT If you do a conference call with multiple people and one person has a mac and you are chatting with a bunch of windows users then all you will get is audio.

You can do one on one with windows and Mac but if you as some one to your "chat" you loose the video.

Macs & PCs don't play well together yet in this area. If you are a Mac user and have signed up for one of my classes PLEASE let me know so I can make changes to the schedule.

KnittinMitchie
06-25-2008, 07:15 AM
We had our first official class last night and it turns out you can only do a 1 on 1 video conference even if your trying to do a group of PCs.

We ARE going to be using Yahoo. This was NOT my plan but Yahoo is the only program that I can find right now that will let me do what I want to.

knitpurlgurl
06-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Okie dokie :)

gingerbread
06-25-2008, 10:45 AM
I don't know what happened but last night I just couldn't find the class.:cry: I looked on the fuzzylamb and on Skype and still didn't find anyone. I am on the east coast so I came on at 7pm and stayed on until 9pm.I hope to be able to get on next Tuesday. I have the pattern and am trying to figure out what to do. I did make it and am on the cuff and will be on the leg of the sock soon. I will not go any further on the sock until next week. I do hope to be able to get this done. I feel so stupid right now on not getting to the class. So far it is the next part on ML the heel that I just don't understand. Now on a regular sock heel I have no trouble with it not even the turning of the heel and gusset. Very easy for me on dpn's :thumbsup:.
I am going to learn this if it kills me. :roflhard:

knitpurlgurl
06-25-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't know what happened but last night I just couldn't find the class.:cry: I looked on the fuzzylamb and on Skype and still didn't find anyone. I am on the east coast so I came on at 7pm and stayed on until 9pm.I hope to be able to get on next Tuesday. I have the pattern and am trying to figure out what to do. I did make it and am on the cuff and will be on the leg of the sock soon. I will not go any further on the sock until next week. I do hope to be able to get this done. I feel so stupid right now on not getting to the class. So far it is the next part on ML the heel that I just don't understand. Now on a regular sock heel I have no trouble with it not even the turning of the heel and gusset. Very easy for me on dpn's :thumbsup:.

Don't worry about it.. I've never even made socks before so this whole thing is an adventure for me.. I feel so uncoordinated :aww:

KnittinMitchie
06-25-2008, 12:20 PM

Class Starts at 8pm Central Time so that 9pm East Coast time

also We are having class on thursday evening to make up for last night since we had technical issues.

gingerbread
06-25-2008, 05:23 PM
I will give it a go again Thursday. I have the the cuff done and the leg should be done I hope by then. I get :sleepy: but I will take a nap before the time so I can be alert and awake.:roflhard: Thank ya for letting me join the Thursday to catch up.

KnittinMitchie
06-26-2008, 04:33 PM
I met with the UK class and things went okay with yahoo. I'm going to get out my old lap top, which runs Windows XP. I will have AUDIO AND VIDEO then.

Karina
06-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Does that mean that we can hear you but we have to type the questions? Thank you for your patience while I was figuring out what to do with the whole technical issues. was a steep learning curve for me.

KnittinMitchie
06-26-2008, 06:43 PM
yup that is what is going to happen :) altough I feel like i'm talking to myself LOL

susi
06-27-2008, 04:35 AM
yes thank you for your patience as well. im not good with computers at all.

the speakers on my comp dont work (never have for some reason), and it wont except new once so i will be still watching and typing away if thats ok

the class was great, and my sock is actually looking like a sock :woot:

susi

knitpurlgurl
06-27-2008, 08:28 AM
I posted this on the Fuzzy Lamb - but will post this here too... I flipped the needles: I used the right or front needle instead of the left or back needle because it makes more sense to me as a right hand knitter. Ultimately, you'll get the same result as long as you're consistent... Here's the problem: I forgot to turn my work after each set and knitted the cuff inside out!! (ALL 24 rounds) I think I will be okay if I just turn it inside out and continue with the heel flap.. Here are a few questions I have:
1.) What is the best way to turn the work?
2.) Is pattern assuming that you will work with the working yarn and always pull out the back needle?? Because if that's true, then I need to adjust the pattern so I do the opposite.

Thanks!!

knitpurlgurl
06-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Oops - here are the pics of my inside out socks: :thud:

knitpurlgurl
06-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Okay, I have never knit anything in the round before and didn't know that you have to hold the needles toward you, not away from you. Suseeq filled me in. DUH! I feel like such a dufus!

amy
06-27-2008, 12:29 PM
DON'T FROG IT! Just turn it inside out, and keep going! ;)

ETA: ...unless the ribbing is unique and not reversible? sorry, I just popped into this thread, sounds like I'm mid conversation on a long thread.

How exciting that a sock class is underway! Way to go KnittinMitchie!

catcook
06-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Ok now I'm confused again. I thought someone said that on circular knitting the inside was the outside! So turning it still has me working the outside on the inside! Or my knitting is heading up instead of down:waah: I think I will go back to dpn's I just can't see any other way to knit. >^,,^<

KnittinMitchie
06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
DON'T FROG IT! Just turn it inside out, and keep going! ;)

ETA: ...unless the ribbing is unique and not reversible? sorry, I just popped into this thread, sounds like I'm mid conversation on a long thread.

How exciting that a sock class is underway! Way to go KnittinMitchie!

:aww: Thank you Amy.

The cuff of the socks is ment to be folded down. Here (http://www.greenbug.org/christine/Craft/Knitting/Socks/sport%20length%20socks%20with%20magic%20loop.pdf) is sock pattern if your interested Amy.

Newbie2Knitting
06-30-2008, 06:38 PM
KnittinMitchie, I would love to be included in your crochet & lace classes. I just registered on your site so I haven't received my confirmation email yet. If you would be so kind just to add me to the list once I'm confirmed. Thanks a bunch!!!

KnittinMitchie
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi!!

I've added you to the class lists and you should have your registration letter.

also did you want to take both lace classes ?

Tutu Carol
06-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Hello & Thank you !!!!

1. Does one have to have a web cam to take the classes?

2. Are the classes in "real time"

Thank you so very much! How totally exciting!!!!!:cheering::cheering::woohoo::yay::woo t:

Carol

KnittinMitchie
06-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Tutu Carol the only thing you need for class is yahoo messenger and the willingness to learn. My classes are REAL time so if is screw up you get to see it. also I take the time to help each student if they need the help. My classes are limited to 8 students.

Ronda
07-01-2008, 09:18 AM
We are doing socks magic loop. If I have enough interest I'm going to teach fingerless mittens on dpns. Cool figaro. My skype name is knittinmitche.

Shoot. I wish I would have read all this sooner! Will there be another ML class soon?

KnittinMitchie
07-01-2008, 10:05 AM
There will be another Magic Loop Sock Class WEDNESDAY, August 6-27th @ 8pm Central Time.
To sign up for this class go to TheFuzzyLamb Forums (http://www.forums.thefuzzylamb.com/index.php). and down to socks (http://www.forums.thefuzzylamb.com/viewforum.php?f=42) under Lamb Lessons (http://www.forums.thefuzzylamb.com/viewforum.php?f=41).

gingerbread
07-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Well here I am again sorry about last night, I am trying to find everyone and it is not working for me. I did send you a message mitchie and hope you get it. I also think that where I am two weeks behind I saw that there is going to be an August class. Can I get into that class by then maybe I can get a hold of this darn computer and find everyone.:aww: By the way I put messenger on my computer again.

KnittinMitchie
07-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Gingerbread don't worry about finding EVERYONE just find me on yahoo. I'm ladysquee03. I also sent you message back.

KnittinMitchie
07-03-2008, 12:32 PM
NEW CLASSES!!
ColorWorks- July 22,24,29,31
Crochet Basics- August 5,12,19,26
Magic Loop Socks - August 6,13,20,27
Mastering DPNs - August 7 & 14
Intro to Entrelac - August 21 & 28
One Piece Sweater Class - September 2,9,16,23,30 October 7, 14,21 (this is an 8 week long class)
Intro to Lace - September 4,11,18,25
Chart reading & Lace - October 2,9,16,23
Booga Bag KAL - all of November
???? KAL - December

November and December are KAL (knit-a-longs) due to the holidays.

You cna register for classes at The Fuzzy Lamb (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com) or by clicking the link in my signature.

JARMOM
07-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi KnittinMitchie...I have registered on your site Fuzzy Lamb and would like to be added to your class for Magic Loop socks that is starting on August 6th.

Can you please add me on the list for that class. I would really appreciate it.

knitpurlgurl
07-03-2008, 01:19 PM
NEW CLASSES!!
ColorWorks- July 22,24,29,31
Crochet Basics- August 5,12,19,26
Magic Loop Socks - August 6,13,20,27
Mastering DPNs - August 7 & 14
Intro to Entrelac - August 21 & 28
One Piece Sweater Class - September 2,9,16,23,30 October 7, 14,21 (this is an 8 week long class)
Intro to Lace - September 4,11,18,25
Chart reading & Lace - October 2,9,16,23
Booga Bag KAL - all of November
???? KAL - December

November and December are KAL (knit-a-longs) due to the holidays.

You cna register for classes at The Fuzzy Lamb (http://forums.thefuzzylamb.com) or by clicking the link in my signature.

I can't wait for the Booga Bag KAL!! That should be fun!

JARMOM
07-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Knitpurlgurl...how are you doing on your socks? I can't wait to take the class in August.

hartleystudio
07-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi:

I'm registering at Fuzzy Lamb but would like to take the Magic Loop class. I'll sign up with Yahoo messenger. I'll post a message at FL when I get official there!

Thanks!

Azlynn
07-04-2008, 03:51 AM
To do these classes, do we have to have a camera and a microphone, or can we just watch and learn that way? I work from home, and to change those things on my computer would affect my work, so I can't do that but really want to register for a couple of these classes. I'm going to go register anyway and hope the answer suits me! LOL (kinda like when I was a kid hahah)

KnittinMitchie
07-04-2008, 09:08 AM
To take calsses all you need is Yahoo Messenger installed an your speakers on so you can hear me babble on and on and on. So times I'll tell you about a podcast or a book that relates to what we are doing or I answer questions while we sit and knit. ROFL the best pat is you get to see me frog if i make a boo boo

KnittinMitchie
07-05-2008, 11:05 PM
I have added an Advanced Basic Crochet class September 4,11,18,25.

KnittinMitchie
07-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Just an update
I have still have open spots in the following classes:
Crochet Basics (4 spots)
Magic Loop Socks (3 spots)
Mastering DPN's (4 spots) - GUEST teacher Auburnchick
Intro to Entrelac (5 spots)
Basic Sweater (6 spots)
Into to Lace (3spots)
Crochet Basics, Pt 2 (6 spots)
Lace & chart reading (2 spots)

To sign up for class PM me at The Fuzzy Lamb (http://www.forums.thefuzzylamb.com/index.php)