PDA

View Full Version : kinda a crapy day

susi
06-14-2008, 03:35 PM
firstly sorry all i ever do on here is say what bad is going on in my life, theer is lots good that i will post about soon, honest :aww:

i got up this morning to descover the kitten had been sick in my slipper (thankfully i noticed before :ick:)

my brother came into my room then saying there was something wrong with the chinchilla (you know its bad when he notices anything). saw her she was flat in her side hardly breathing (shes was an old lady).

i had to go out and leave her something i hated doing as i knew she was dying. mum sat with her (not that she knew she was driftingin and out of consiounus). i had to buy horse feed, so flew there and back after having a huge row with my dad in the car. my ds was whinging all the way tehre and back being a total pain in the neck.

came back to a very destressed chinchilla, who died at 4pm today (heart broken dosent copver it, she was more than a pet to me. i am upset at any animal i loose, but she had a hige special place with me. i decided i wanted to burry her not cremate her, so asked my dad to dig a grave whilst i hold my darling chin (couldnt leave her in her cage as she had a mate in there, who thankfully hasn't even noticed she's gone). my dad starts a row yet again whilst i am holding her. he tried to refuse to dig the grave!! i could have killed him, he did eventually do it thankfully.

ds has winged the entire afternoon since and now thankfully gone to bed, dad is still trying to argue with everyone (no idea why, just in one of those moods i guess) and my boyfriend is away so i cant complain to him about it, so a good day all in all :gah:

think i need one of these tonight for sure :clink:.
on the pluss side i got loads more knitting done as i just refused to do anything else tonight :knitting:

susi

bailsmom
06-14-2008, 04:51 PM
:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing any kind of pet is just so devestating. I hope your kitty feels better soon. :hug:

Jan in CA
06-14-2008, 05:04 PM
:hug:

davespurl
06-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry about your crappy day and the loss of your pet. We all need to vent sometimes when things go wrong. You must be due for a positive upswing soon as life is like a pendulum that way.

Hang in there!:hug:

auburnchick
06-14-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm so sorry...

:hug:

princessbonniejane
06-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Ohh I'm so sorry for you. I know how you feel. I think you need a:hug::grphug: and a :clink: I would hate to lose my baby (Aka: My cat) Sorry.......

fireflyknitter
06-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss... :hug: I understand how you must feel, I cried for days when my guinea piggy passed away a few years ago.

dustinac
06-14-2008, 08:08 PM
:hug: :heart: :hug:

Crafty_Mel
06-14-2008, 09:13 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/LDS_Tzu_Crafter/Siggies/Thinkin%20Of%20U%20and%20Prayers/P2.gif

Plantgoddess+
06-14-2008, 10:10 PM
My sympathies on the loss of your friend.

susi
06-15-2008, 09:08 AM
thank you for your sympathy, thankfully the little chinchilla that is left is doing fine (she's only about 4 i think), shes fallen in love with the rabbit, so fingers crossed after sometime i will try and see if they get on enough to live together. no need to buy another chin that way (i dont want any more animals).

rosie the chin left actually looks happier since ferdie died. which i am soo pleased about.

it was just one of those days that you think what the hell else can go wrong today?!
i did open a bottle of wine last night and sat with my knitting on my own which was actually perfect to mark the occasion as i never get time alone

susi

gailf
06-16-2008, 10:44 AM
i'm so sorry.