PDA

View Full Version : Shipment Came Today!!

knitpurlgurl
06-16-2008, 12:26 PM
I just got my Addis in size 8, 32" and 2 skeins of worsted yarn to start my sock class. I'm so excited and so nervous. I thought I'd be destined to be a newbie forever. I'm always so afraid to try new things. And I'm such a visual learner. (books and written instruction just don't help me that much. I need videos, online instruction, or in-person instruction. AND I ask alot of questions.) Unfortunately, I have never had time to take a class - my work schedule just wouldn't permit it. But now I will take KnittinMitchie's sock class and colorwork class and hopefull with my move to PA next week I will find a LYS that offers classes in the evening so I can expand my knitting knowledge and confidence!

:woot:

Cynamar
06-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I have a lot of trouble with written ones, too. It's weird since I am such a voracious reader. Videos help a lot. Good luck with your class!

susi
06-16-2008, 01:43 PM
oh i just ordered mine tonight. i had to wait for a new bank card as mine had expired (shos how often i use it i hadnt notised :) )

hopefully it will be here in time, if not i have
got a shorter 5mm circ and some worst weight stash, just wanted some shiny new yarn :) :)

i've never bought yarn before otherthan at the supermarket, so this is sooooo exciting for me, and my first ever new needles. i inherited mine from my gran.

i will have ten tons of questions as well so dont worry. i have tried magic loop before but with the wrong size needle so it didnt quite work as planned hehe

so we can ask ten tons of q's together hehe

susi

oh, i cant do the written thing either, i'm dsylxic so that kinda thing is just a no no lol