PDA

View Full Version : The wait is killing me!!!

Maddison
06-17-2008, 03:10 PM
I ordered yarn on the 5th and it's coming tomorrow the 18th. The wait is just so long!!! I want it now! I got a mystery yarn bag, I'm dying to see what is in it. How did I become such a yarn addict??? :aww:

The.Knitter
06-17-2008, 03:12 PM
In answer to your question, you joined KH!

Staarrkatt
06-17-2008, 03:26 PM
I ordered yarn on the 5th and it's coming tomorrow the 18th. The wait is just so long!!! I want it now! I got a mystery yarn bag, I'm dying to see what is in it. How did I become such a yarn addict??? :aww:
How did you become such an addict?

Well ..... the first step was picking up those knitting needles.

Then you picked up that first skein or ball of soft, silky yarn ...

I lost track after that, sorry, I was .... um .... distracted, yeah, that's it ..... that soft, silky yarn distracted me! <G>

Katt

mathwizard
06-17-2008, 08:17 PM
I got hooked back when I saw my mother doing it and asked to be taught. Been hooked for too many years to count. I love it and yarn and needles especially patterns right now!!!:woohoo: :cheering: :grphug: :woot::yay:

Knit4Fun
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I always feel exactly the same way...glad to know I'm not alone! :muah:

tokmom
06-17-2008, 09:09 PM
You will have to share your stash with us! Good luck!

boo1
06-18-2008, 11:13 AM
We want details!!!!

Maddison
06-18-2008, 02:12 PM
It's here!!!! Finally!!!! :woot: The light purple I got was the wrong one. I can't return it so I will have to find a use for it. Maybe my next order will be for purple and they'll like it! Oh well, the dark purple is right. The mystery yarn bag has some nice yarns in it and some cheap ones. The nice ones are lace weight. I donít usually work with lace weight so Iím going to have to find a pretty scarf thatís done in lace. Mostly itís stuff that I could have touched and bought at Michaelís or Joannísí so itís not that exciting. I'm a little disappointed but, it was fun waiting for it. Kind of like Christmas. Now I have to find a hiding spot for all of this yarn!!!

becjo
06-18-2008, 03:04 PM
You'll have to take pictures of what is in the mystery package. I've seen those before & wondered if it was worth taking a chance - tell us how good it is!
Nothing like being ready to attack the mailman when he comes!