PDA

View Full Version : alphabet blanket

tray70
06-18-2008, 10:01 AM
hi all new to this site. ineed some help, im looking for the alphabet blanket by debbie bliss,my sister expecting her baby in august(miracle baby)and i want to make it some thing special. so if anyone got pattern could let me have i would be very grateful thankyou pleaseeeeeeeeee lol gratefully yours some one who loves to knit

HollyP
06-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi and welcome to KH! Have you looked at your public library for the book with the pattern? The title is The Baby Knits Book. My library has a large assortment of knitting books and actually has this exact book. Because of copy right laws we can't just type the pattern up and give it out. Sorry.

GrandmaLori
06-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I've knit that pattern 3 times now, each time thinking I'll catch any mistakes and get a perfect job..not so. But it's very fun to make. One problem I always have is that the triangle border won't lie flat, it's just too bulky. You may want to go down even 1 needle size further than it says to in the pattern. And by the time you realize it's not lying flat, you've knit the whole thing and you're not into frogging that border.

tray70
07-03-2008, 11:58 AM
thankyou for your reply ive tried my local library but says out of circulation i will try further a field

kristaj
07-03-2008, 09:52 PM
I ended up having to order it from Amazon. I couldn't find it anywhere else.