PDA

View Full Version : I just have to laugh at myself LOL!!!

Crafty_Mel
06-20-2008, 04:52 AM
I just have to laugh at myself LOL!!!
Ok so I want to learn cables so I can eventually do the CPH for myself and I figure online is good as place as any to learn so of course I check out KH vids 1st and It was clear to me I needed more info to start. Anyhow i start a google search that led me from site to site and I skim and skim and then Bingo I get this page Knitting for Dummies and so i read the article and it totally starts making sense now here is what I had to laugh about .... AFTER reading the ENTIRE article it hit me (finally, after staring at the picture of this book) that the book Knitting for Dummies was that book mom just gave me in April for my B-day!!! ROLFLMBO!!!:roflhard:

Debkcs
06-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Isn't that just the way it goes?

Kind of me like looking for my glasses . . . that are on top of my head. My DH just lets me look, taking pity on me only when he can't help but smile.

It's good that we can laugh at ourselves, eh?

MAmaDawn
06-20-2008, 06:47 AM
That is funny. And it is good to laugh at ourselves... I've walked around looking for my keys when they were in my hand with about 20 other things.

knitpurlgurl
06-20-2008, 08:09 AM
:teehee:

Cirrus
06-20-2008, 12:35 PM
At least you DID remember!

Knit4Pie
06-20-2008, 04:42 PM
That sounds so much like something I would do. At least you didn't go out and buy the book and only realized you already had it AFTER. I've, ahem, done that before.

Crafty_Mel
06-21-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh gosh I would so do that!!!LOL!