PDA

View Full Version : YEAH !!!

catcook
06-23-2008, 12:28 PM
WOOOYOOO :woohoo: I got my knit picks in the mail today. I noticed a couple of cars slowing down as I danced my way back to the house...lol Wonder if men in white coats are going to be coming for me? Anyway I didn't get the whole set but a couple of different lenghths of cable and a couple different size tips. Do they stay tightened or will they unscrew as I knit? Does anyone have any tips or useful hints they found using these? >^,,^<

kristaj
06-23-2008, 12:45 PM
I did the same little dance when mine showed up! I absolutely love mine. I've never had a problem with mine unscrewing, but I always use the key to tighten and I hold on to the needle with one of those rubber jar openers to get some traction while I tighten it. Enjoy your new needles!

tarrentella
06-23-2008, 01:28 PM
If i don't use the key to tighten it, they can slowely come loose, whenever i use the key i have no problems!

i don't think i did a little dance, but i did do some bouncing up and down giggling!

Knit4Fun
06-23-2008, 02:01 PM
I've never had a problem with them coming loose, but I'd follow the advice above and use the key plus a rubber jar gripper. That seems to tighten them well.

Knitting_Guy
06-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Perfectly understandable reaction :teehee:

Ditto on using the key and a rubber jar lid holder.