PDA

View Full Version : I finally got a EZ DVD!!

Jaxhil
06-24-2008, 08:57 AM
I just got Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Glossary the other day at my LYS!!:woot: I am soo excited~I sat and watched it till my eyes glazed over :teehee:

It's really good! I've already used several of the techniques they teach. The Jogless jog, knitting circular gauge swatch without joining in a circle, and something else I can't remember right off hand, lol. I can't wait to learn to hold my yarn like Meg Swansen does for fair isle work!

It includes an interview with EZ, too, that I very much enjoyed.

Does anyone else have it or any of her other DVD's? I really want to get Knitting Workshop, too.

puggies29
06-24-2008, 02:25 PM
I just ordered it after reading your post! I recently bought the baby surprise dvd and knitting workshop and I am hoping for some time this weekend to watch them!

Jan in CA
06-24-2008, 02:27 PM
I have the glossary, workshop and BSJ DVDs. :thumbsup: I haven't seen the workshop one yet though.

Jaxhil
06-26-2008, 06:26 AM
puggies29, I think you'll really like it! they both seem so down to earth and easy to understand~it's like having them right there showing you in person (only you can replay it as often as you want :teehee:).

Jan, I would love to hear how the Knitting Workshop is~that's the one I wanted to buy first, but they didn't have that in stock, so I decided to take what I could get :mrgreen: I'm very happy with the glossary, though!

I probably don't really *need* the workshop (I already have the book) but I really want it anyway!

Jan in CA
06-26-2008, 08:31 AM
I'll give it a look today and let you know! :thumbsup: