PDA

View Full Version : Went A Little Crazy on the 4th

Wanda Witch
07-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I ordered some of the Tilli Tomas yarn, well, only one skein for a glamourous scarf. Then, downloaded a Sweater Babe new pattern, found the same kind of yarn on the Internet, pondered, thought, heck it is the Fourth of July. I don't even have one sparkler or fire cracker, so ordered the yarn on my Independance Day. I know I have way too much, and I said at the beginning of my knitting-again experience I would NOT do this - but guess what! I did. I have too many UFO's including that ugly afghan yet to be finished. Oh well, life is short, live it to the fullest.

I don't know anyone who knits, or sews (as I also do and have a small yardage shop in my spare closet to prove it) so what better place to confess my sins of the day? NO, I don't call it a sin really, just a heady fix. At least yarn and fabric are legal.

Thanks for reading/listening. :whistle:

Gertie
07-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Now, you know you deserve the yarn and pattern. It's a holiday!! Yeah, that's right.

Enjoy!!

auburnchick
07-05-2008, 01:58 AM
I ordered some of the Tilli Tomas yarn, well, only one skein for a glamourous scarf.

Having just knit with TT's yarn, I'd say that you weren't crazy but long overdue! :teehee:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Debkcs
07-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Hey Wanda, if a person can afford a skein of yarn and still keep the bills paid, then why not? You DO deserve it, you're going to create something wonderful with it.

At least, this is what I tell myself every time I see some that I like. :)

Debbie
07-05-2008, 05:16 AM
I frog UFO's that I know I won't finish ... then they are lovely stash and not UFo's any more :)

Dbekcks ... do you have a picture/pattern for the purse/bed with doll ???

Gertie
07-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Having just knit with TT's yarn, I'd say that you weren't crazy but long overdue!

Oooh. I've been a good girl. Very deserving. I wanna check out that TT. :thumbsup: