PDA

View Full Version : tackling my UFO's....

LilHuskiesFootBallMom
07-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Right now i'm working on the crew neck sweater from Daddy's Little Girl pattern booklet....

I also need to finish up a weasley sweater for my nephew so i can give it to him in september :)

Jan in CA
07-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Ugh...I have way too many UFOs. Good for you for starting on some!

LilHuskiesFootBallMom
07-18-2008, 06:24 PM
the ones i have left are the ones i decided to finish. which basically has me down to 3 projects left... a second sock with Sassy stripes in Lucky, the baby sweater, and the weasley sweater....

I ended up frogging the baby hoodie from the bernat website, my gauge was raning from uber tight to uber loose (first attempt at a baby sweater) and there were holes in it in places... i also frogged a baby blanket i was working on (corner to corner in simply soft)

Jan in CA
07-19-2008, 01:36 AM
I've got links for lots of baby sweaters so let me know if you need some and I'll post the links. :thumbsup:

Jaxhil
07-19-2008, 08:17 AM
:thumbsup: You're so virtuous!!

I need to do this too, but I still find myself starting new projects again and again :shrug: I can't seem to help myself. I have a traveling vine scarf OTN for at least a year, probably longer), a Feather and Fan shawl (a month or so), a Swiffer mop cover that's needing to be sewn up so I can USE it, an afghan (yikes-about 12 out of 36 squares done), two pairs of socks (one of which needs surgery-hence the second pair started :teehee:), and ( I think this is the last one) another shawl~ the Very Warm Shawl (?) from Veronika Avery's Knitting Classic Style.

I would have more but I just finished the Moss Grid Hand Towel from Mason Dixon Knitting ( and I need to cast on for #2 of the set I'm giving to my dsis!).

So carry on finishing ~I should be doing it too! I will endeavor to not start anything else till these projects listed above are finished, but truthfully, I'm not holding out much hope :-P

LilHuskiesFootBallMom
07-19-2008, 02:50 PM
i went and opened up an e-bay account, figure i can sell the stuff i make on there to feed my yarn addiction (yes, i'm also auctioning off parts of my stash too!!!!!)