PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to Neopets!

Crycket
08-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Hello all...

I am 28 and addicted to Neopets!

Anyone else out there on Neopets?

Lucy78green
08-31-2008, 11:35 AM
I got a Neopets account when I was 19 or 20, but it's neglected since I finished being a student and was looking for excuses not to finish my essays. I like their games though so occasionally I'll still log in

saracidaltendencies
09-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh man, I haven't been on the Neopets site in years! I got an account when I was about 24 or 25 and used to be all about it.

brightspot
09-02-2008, 12:55 AM
I am 41 and I love neopets. I love the simple games after a hard day of homeschooling. I don't have to think to play. I was sitting on the couch the other day and my son's friend (who is 18) was on the site. I said, "Oh, you have a neopets account?" He looked a little embarassed, but said yes. He thinks it is great for mindless activity after school too, lol. He, my son, and I all played until like 2 in the morning. It was very relaxing. It is something the whole family can play together (if you have enough computers, lol).

Crycket
09-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Awesome...I discovered it accidentally (I am 28) and I am trying to figure out what to do with items....does one just collect them? I am so confused....I am learning slowly.....

I do like the games...specifically Sutuks Tomb!

Oh...my user name is Lybrannan if you want to add me...

saracidaltendencies
09-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Hmm, all this Neopets talk makes me want to see if my account is still active :teehee: