PDA

View Full Version : Aaarrrggghhh -- I'm Frustrated!

auburnchick
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
So, I finished a project tonight (just have to block...will post pictures later)...

I sat down to start another project and realized that I don't have the right needles.

Then, I pulled out yarn and another pattern, and I realized that I don't have the right needles for that one either.

Then, I decided to pull out all of my needles and do an inventory. What a mess! Well, not really, except that I have 10 dpns, size 2, and only one size 1 dpn. :??

This is extremely frustrating. Normally, I would just order what I need, but I'm trying to save some $$, so the order will have to wait.

Sigh...

Guess I'll just cast on some socks.

Thanks for letting me vent. :hug:

Dangles
09-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Awww :hug: vent away we're here for ya.

susi
09-08-2008, 04:06 AM
So, I finished a project tonight (just have to block...will post pictures later)...

I sat down to start another project and realized that I don't have the right needles.

Then, I pulled out yarn and another pattern, and I realized that I don't have the right needles for that one either.

Then, I decided to pull out all of my needles and do an inventory. What a mess! Well, not really, except that I have 10 dpns, size 2, and only one size 1 dpn. :??

This is extremely frustrating. Normally, I would just order what I need, but I'm trying to save some $$, so the order will have to wait.

Sigh...

Guess I'll just cast on some socks.

Thanks for letting me vent. :hug:

i think ihave ten tons of needles of the same size. what size do you need i can happily send them to you (i inherited them and dont use them, never have on some).

they may get you through until you get the needles you want.

SBG
09-08-2008, 07:52 AM
I have SO many needles, and I want to make a pair of socks w/ either ML or 2 circs, and I figured out I have a bunch of circs in one size, and none in the ones I need. I don't really know how that happened...

catcook
09-08-2008, 08:21 AM
I feel your frustration! Been there done that, just this last week.
>^,,^<

knitpurlgurl
09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
:hug: :hug:

What a bummer.. I hope you can knit your projects soon! :)