PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm getting a new LYS !!

vaknitter
09-20-2008, 09:27 PM
My little town finally put in a sewer system so we are getting all sorts of new stores and even got a hotel ! Coming home yesterday I noticed a sign on one of the new little plazas that says "Pins & Needles" and the graphic is a ball of yarn with knitting needles sticking out of it !! WOOOHOOOO My favorite LYS (that really wasn't too local) closed about a year ago and while I did buy a lot of yarn on clearance, I am yearning for a new LYS to hang out in. Plus, there is also a Dunkin Donuts opening in the same plaza and who doesn't love hot vanilla coffee light and sweet from Dunkin Donuts while knitting on a cool fall afternoon !!

Keep your fingers crossed for me

sue in canada
09-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Watch out for the opening specials.

Puddinpop
09-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm hoping you get a store.:cheering:

LovelyLinda
09-21-2008, 08:18 AM
My fingers are crossed for you, that is very exciting. When they open we'll know where to find you. :woot:

Samsam
09-21-2008, 09:20 PM
That sounds so great. Hope it happens!

vaknitter
09-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Rumor has it the grand opening will be Oct 11th !! She will be open Tues-Sat 10-5. Not great hours for my since I work in town and this is out by my house but hopefully I can make it over on non-call weekends and hopefully she will have classes and knit nights etc.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm close-ish to Virginia... what's the town?