PDA

View Full Version : ISO verigated worsted weight wool scraps

coldpizzaforbreakfast
10-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Hello! I'm new here...
I'm looking for verigated (no solids) worsted weight wool yarn that you might have left over from a project or two. Even an ounce is great!
I've been paying $1. per ounce shipped.
If you have a different price on your yarn lmk and I'll see if I can swing it. :)
I'd like photos of what you have and whatever info you can give me: weight of yarn, where it came from (purewool, or other), colorway name if you remember... that sort of thing.
Thanks a bunch!
Robin

Oh, and since you all don't have a clue who I am... I have perfect feedback on ebay under knotts301, and I'm on dswappers regularly under the same ID as this one, or cokelush - I forget which.
Thanks!!

Tropicflower24
10-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Can't help you on this one..... :( Sorry!
I love your name tho. I like cold pizza for breakfast too!

(on second thought, PM me whenever you get this so I remember, but I may have a little that I could sell. I didn't like the color way I believe)

What are you using it for? (I'm being nosey. You don't have to answer if you dont want too.)

coldpizzaforbreakfast
10-12-2008, 09:06 PM
HI!
I'd love to see what you have and how much.
I'm collecting all sorts of colorways to make Hudson (scrappy) hats. I have a purewool order in with a co-op but it's going to take a bit so I'm trying to gather up what I can.
Thanks!
Robin
cokelush@gmail.com

Tropicflower24
10-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't know where the yarn went. :( (It probably ran away. lol) Sorry!!!