PDA

View Full Version : Braided Pullover

jhasek
10-13-2008, 07:24 AM
So, I'm making the braided pullover from Interweave Knits fall 2008. I finished the arms and now started the main piece. However, when I looked back at the pattern pictures I saw that the rib on the sleeves is supposed to go all the way up the arm. Apparently, that wasn't clear to me. And I did both of them! I haven't frogged them yet... the yarn is going to be very squiggly. Would you guys do them over again or just leave them? I figured I finish the main part of the sweater and then worry about them.

tarrentella
10-13-2008, 08:22 AM
I would see how it looks and how they fit (don't sew the arms in just tack them in place). if it works and i like it then i would leave it, if not the it's a re-knit.

GirlChris
10-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Well I have to admit I am a lazy knitter so I doubt I would redo them, I bet they'll be fine. But just look at it all together when the main part is done and you'll know if you want to take the effort or not.

Jan in CA
10-14-2008, 02:48 PM
I don't think it's a make or break the pattern situation so I'd probably leave it. After all it is under the arms, it's not like you left off a cable up the outside or something.