PDA

View Full Version : fancast.com

KnitClickChick
11-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Anyone seen this site? It's pretty neat! You can watch all kinds of TV shows and movies for free. I've been watching all of the old Beverly Hills 90210 shows. They are pretty silly to me now, but I sure was into it when came out!

lelvsdgs
11-09-2008, 02:55 PM
I'll have to check this out! Thanks for posting about it! :)

ctmax
11-13-2008, 12:09 AM
wondering if anyone can help. For some reason I keep getting a message like videos unavailable try again later or something like that. I keep trying later and it isn't working.

cristina61
11-13-2008, 04:44 PM
I've used Fancast!

I also like Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/) ; that's where I watched every single episode of Arrested Development. And now I'm slowly working my way through a show I remember (very vaguely) from my childhood: The Time Tunnel. It's great!

Sajomaro
11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
wondering if anyone can help. For some reason I keep getting a message like videos unavailable try again later or something like that. I keep trying later and it isn't working.

I was having the same problem. I wonder if it has anything to do with us being in Canada? I know I can't watch shows on any of the US networks websites either. I checked Hulu and the message there actually says you can't watch if you don't live in the US. I believe, it has to do with copyright.