PDA

View Full Version : Sooo excited!! Finished my first order of yarn supply goodies

craftymomma
11-19-2008, 05:24 PM
:teehee: Just got done buying my first stock of yarn goodies online!! :woot: I bought some this past weekend at Michaels, but its not the same as oogling over all the goodies online. I cant wait to get them! :woohoo: This will be the longest 5 days of my life!! Wish I had ordered them yesterday so I could get them by Friday!! THought I'd share with all you fellow knitter/crochet junkies.. my dh thinks I am looney for getting so excited over yarn (as he calls it)!!

luvmykid28
11-19-2008, 06:21 PM
:teehee:my dh thinks I am looney for getting so excited over yarn (as he calls it)!!

Mine too. But he gets all excited about his extremely LOUD motor and hod rod parts. Have fun with all your new goodies. I'm putting my online yarn goodies Christmas list as I write this.:woot: :cheering:

Simply_Renee
11-20-2008, 04:17 PM
What did you get? What did you get?

Oh, come on. You know you want to tell us.

(I so understand, by the way)

dairywife
11-20-2008, 07:35 PM
My DH has no idea why I get excited about yarn or other knitting goodies. I am pacing the floor and actually paid more $$$ for quicker shipping so I wouldn't have to wait as long. I am currently pacing while waiting on Options circ needles. I had never tried them and reading about them on KH I thought I should try them. I ordered a cable and Harmony and Nickel tips so I could see which I liked best.

So please tell.....what did you order?

Ingrid
11-20-2008, 10:29 PM
I feel your anxiety. When I'm expecting something lovely in the mail, I find that I step livelier and drive faster on the way home. :teehee::out:

KnittinMitchie
11-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Oh I love getting yarn goodies in the mail :) and Christmas is a little over a month away hmm wonder what yarn goodies santa will bring me

TEMA
11-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Things being a bit tight, I've been buying my yarn at ValuVillage. You have to be careful but it's worth it in the end. I found a lovely soft yarn in blue that I've just finished knitting a scarflet from.
My hubby doesn't understand it either but he thinks it's better than a lot of things I could be doing... LOL!
TEMA:knitting: