PDA

View Full Version : thank you all

molovekayak
11-20-2008, 11:57 PM
I just want to thank everyone for helping me and always answering my questions. I know that I have not answered many questions because I am still new at this; but I have posted a lot of help me questions. So to everyone out there that has helped THANK YOU!!!

lucky_alf2
11-20-2008, 11:59 PM
I second that! KP is a great group!! :muah:

shelluie
11-21-2008, 09:40 AM
And I 3rd that!!! I have asked a lot of questions and they've all been answered in a way that I can understand! This place is great!!!

Jan in CA
11-21-2008, 11:34 AM
I've been knitting for 3 yrs now and I remember the day I answered a few questions here and it hit me... "I know enough to help other people now!!" It's a great feeling to finally feel comfortable enough to do that. It is a great forum and taught me a lot!

Abbily
11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
I remember the first time I was able to answer someone's question on here instead of just asking them. :) That was a good day! Trust me, you'll get there too, sooner than you think!

ecb
11-21-2008, 08:41 PM
I was such a horrible beginner when i started here
now I give advice fairly often (not as often as I probably should. but still)
and I was called brilliant by a woman that owns a LYS

THAT felt awesome, let me tell you

ecb

tokmom
11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I love the brain pool here. It's awesome.:happydance: I wouldn't be knitting if I didn't have them here to bounce questions off of.

It'll be a wonderful day when I can answer some too.:yay:

Knitting_Guy
11-24-2008, 08:50 AM
This is THE place to get the questions answered without being made to feel stupid for asking them.