PDA

View Full Version : Terminally Ill Boy Makes Wish

saracidaltendencies
11-25-2008, 04:16 PM
This is so sweet, yet, I feel two ways about it. I really admire this boy, but, also find it sad that it takes a poor dying boy to get people to take action in regards to this issue.

Back when hubby and I were financially better off, I used to make numerous donations to places that helped animals and people in need, however, now that we are struggling so hard just to stay current on our house payment and buy groceries, unfortunately, I can't support those causes anymore.

I applaud this boy and hope more people will see the difference they can make in another persons life, just from this wish.

VIDEO (http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=10822945&ch=4226713&src=news)

conzortia7
03-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Cheyenne, WY (PRWEB) March 21, 2012

FundMyWish.com, is a new website dedicated to helping the terminally ill & their families with their final stage wishes.

"It's the power of crowdsourcing", says Robert Dobyns, founder & CEO of Conzortia Business Funding, Inc., the website's owner."We are helping families in distress to share lasting memories with their terminally ill loved one. Finances are usually very low for these individuals and we offer a forum to allow others to be good Samaritans and assist with a need or desire.

Families desiring to register for their loved ones final wish and those desiring to help the terminally ill fulfill their final wishes may visit FundMyWish.com

fatoldladyinpjs
03-23-2012, 09:22 AM
I was just thinking of you the other day, Sara. I think you were going through some health problems. How have you been doing?