PDA

View Full Version : Clover wonder knitter directions Help

tgwillis
12-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Help I can't find the directions. Does anyone know where I can find them on line. I looked but have come up empty. Looking for casting on and off. My son wants to use it for a Christmas present .

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Jan in CA
12-14-2008, 11:24 PM
This it?
http://www.clover-usa.com/project_img/Wonder%20Knitter%20Instructions.pdf

All I did was search "wonder knitter instructions" in Google.

crazykntter83
12-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Jan I just wanted to tell you that you rule, b/c I've been searching google for a good hour or so trying to help, and find some instructions. I was putting clover wonder knitter instructions and everything I could think of. I didn't think to just type wonder knitter! lol. You rock! :)

Jan in CA
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Jan I just wanted to tell you that you rule, b/c I've been searching google for a good hour or so trying to help, and find some instructions. I was putting clover wonder knitter instructions and everything I could think of. I didn't think to just type wonder knitter! lol. You rock! :)

I am a good searcher. :teehee:

suzeeq
12-15-2008, 12:57 AM
It sometimes helps to put words in quote too. That can narrow the search field a lot and you don't end up with thousands of irrelevant results.

crazykntter83
12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Jan- I usually am too, and I couldn't figure out why in the world it wasn't coming up. Sometimes I think google is out to get me lol.
Susie- I was using quotes all over the place and STILL not coming up with anything. Little did I know if I just left the word clover out, I would've come up with something lol. Oh well, I'm just glad someone found it for Trisha. :)

PinkRoses
12-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh, it's so funny that you mention this little device. I just saw it for the first time yesterday on the Clover site. I'm wondering if anyone has used it, and if they have, how good/bad was it? If it's not much money I'll have to get me one. :happydance:

tgwillis
12-15-2008, 10:54 PM
This it?
http://www.clover-usa.com/project_img/Wonder%20Knitter%20Instructions.pdf

All I did was search "wonder knitter instructions" in Google.

Yes Thank you so much

tgwillis
12-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Oh, it's so funny that you mention this little device. I just saw it for the first time yesterday on the Clover site. I'm wondering if anyone has used it, and if they have, how good/bad was it? If it's not much money I'll have to get me one. :happydance:

We like it and it is easy to use. The cord isn't as tight as a icord made on needles but will work great for the little felted project my son is going to make.

PinkRoses
12-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Looks like I'll have to get it to give it a try.