PDA

View Full Version : Southern IN/ KY Knitters?

mizzprice
12-25-2008, 03:00 AM
Anybody from around Southern Indiana (Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, Sellersburg, Charlestown etc) or KY (Louisville, Bullitt County)? I'm in Jeffersonville and I don't know anyone in this area who knits or crochets. (I'm a better crocheter than knitter LOL)

:knitting: :grphug:

knitterinky
01-29-2009, 08:19 PM
I am a beginner knitter in Bullitt County in Ky. Don't know any knitters just took a class at a yarn store and everyone I meet is interested but no one I know knits. I also crochet a bit but don't enjoy it as much learned to do this as a child. Looking for great patterns, places to buy yarn---I love the feel and texture of it. Can't wait to hear if you might organize something fun possibly.

P.S. Find the yarn stores VERY expensive.http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/images/smilies/aug08_028.gif
:aww:

leaette
02-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Hi I live in Austin Indiana. I've knitted for a couple years and actually taught myself. I also crochet but like knitting better. At the moment I'm teaching my granddaughter and niece to knit. We have a awesome coffee house in Scottsburg if you'd like to meet.

leaette
02-20-2009, 07:53 PM
I live in Austin Indiana and have knitted a couple years. I have knitted with a newby that lives in Sellersburg. I wish we could have knitting club but can't find anyone who is interested