PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to trying interchangeables

MrsWildchild
03-01-2009, 09:29 PM
So I decided it's now or never, because the more individual sets of regular needles I buy, the less I'll need the interchangeables / the more I will have wasted on regulars.

For my first few projects I would end up buying 2-3 sizes just so I could do gauge swatches.

And I live 75 miles from the nearest LYS (actually, it's a craft store) or even Wal-mart or Zellers.

So I placed my order with Denise yesterday. According to that website, the closest place that sells them is 450 miles away! The shipping rates / times seemed really reasonable.

So, now I am waiting...Crossed Fingers

knittingforty
03-01-2009, 10:05 PM
I received my order quite promptly and have completed a quick project (dishcloth) using them. I fell in love immediately. Now I can't wait to use them in my next sweater project.

Knitting_Guy
03-01-2009, 11:59 PM
I use interchangeables (Options) for everything. Great eh?

ninabambam
03-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I have Knit Picks interchangable and the are FABULOUS!!! Any pattern that calls for straights can be done on circulars. I use my circulars for everything.

Have fun.

jheatherley
03-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Good choice. I love my Denise set. Had a set of Options, but sold them because I like Denise so much better.

sgtpam
03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
:heart: Good choice. I love my Denise set. Had a set of Options, but sold them because I like Denise so much better.

And the knitter who bought them (that would be ME) ...absolutely loves :heart: them!:hug: :cheering::woohoo: