PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Seek Cuteness

Knit4Pie
03-10-2009, 05:18 PM
This was too funny. DD wanted to play hide and seek, but after a while I needed to stop to get supper ready. I had been watching our cat, and how she always rushed off to "help" me find DD.

I picked up the cat and started counting. When I was done, I told the cat to go seek. Off she raced, looking through doors as she passed. She went to the bathroom, then went up on the side of the tub to look in...and found Pie!

I know for sure she didn't see, but I guess she could hear. They played for a good 10 minutes before Miss Kitty got tired and curled up for a nap!

evona
03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Awww how cute! What a smart kitty you have. I had a dog that I used to play hide and seek with when I was a kid :)

GirlChris
03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
:-P

I used to dress my poor dog in doll clothes

HollyP
03-13-2009, 10:12 PM
What a cute story! You have one smart cat! I'm sure neither of my cats would understand what to do on their own. That's really cool!

bailsmom
03-14-2009, 10:29 AM
That is very funny, and beyond cute. :teehee: My boys (my cats) know their names and come when we call them. Their like miniature dogs. :teehee:

Debkcs
03-15-2009, 03:42 AM
I've had three orange males, all named 'Willie' and they all knew their name and came when called. William the First could open any door and often left the refrigerator open, just a bit if it didn't shut itself fully. Willie the Second was the best mouser in the world and would bang on the kitchen door every morning until we came out to admire his work (we lived in the country,plenty of mice and shrews.) Willie the Third was a lazy, no account, long haired, lay around that we loved all the same.

Your story is really cute, did Pie ever figure out that her kitten was giving her away?

Jan in CA
03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
That's so cute! :inlove:

On another note... my cats (one now deceased) come when I whistle the theme from Lassie. :teehee:

TEMA
03-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Oh, that's such a cute story!
I had a cat called Puss - a siamese mix that loved to retreive marbles. I'd roll one out on the floor, he'd go catch it and bring it back so I could do it again.
He found it quite amusing and could do it indefinitely.
TEMA

Debkcs
03-16-2009, 03:40 AM
I have another cat story,that isn't as bad as it sounds.

My friend had two cats and a gerbil. She had one of those gerbil balls, and I totally freaked out when I saw the cats playing 'catch' with it. "Oh the poor thing, he must be so freaked out!"

Yeah, right. If the cats were asleep on the floor, the gerbil would roll up to them and keep running the ball into them until they'd wake up and play. He'd get all dizzy but go back for more.

It would be a very sad life without pets.

Knit4Pie
03-16-2009, 05:49 AM
Your story is really cute, did Pie ever figure out that her kitten was giving her away?

Yeah, for a while (before that day) she would get upset that the cat would always let me know her hiding place. Not that she's great at finding hiding places. It takes a lot of pretending when the hider keeps telling you where to look, AND where she's hiding LOL