PDA

View Full Version : I clicked the link to Knit Picks at the top of the page . . .

PurlyGyrl
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
to look at the sock cocktail kits (and to "help out" KH with a click or two) So I looked around and I found a fabulous deal on a ball winder there!:woohoo: $19.99 for a ball winder. SWEET!!! Yep, had to order that puppy quick. I've wanted one for the longest time but most of them are too expensive for my budget right now.
It shipped today. I'll let everyone know about the quality, stats, etc of the winder when I get it. Just thought I'd pass on the news.

Knit4Pie
03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes, please let me know. I know that Knit Picks has come out with their own brand of knitting accessories, and they are a real deal. Example, the locking stitch markers they've always carried by Clover Needlecraft are $5.25 for 20, the Knit Picks ones are $1.99 for 20.

figaro
03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I bought that before the price went down (just a couple of weeks ago) and I love it! :woot:

LadyFirelyght
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I can't wait til I can get one! I've been wanting one for months now. So frustrating winding SOCK YARN into center-pull balls!

Krystal
03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
YAY! I got my knitpicks email flyer thing and saw the ballwinder and nearly spit out my milk! $19.99! I have been wanting a winder forever! I tend to split my time up over the year between obsessions and I have been feeling the urge to knit... and I couldn't resist putting in an order asap!

I also picked up a few skeins of comfy yarn, Vogue Stitionary 3, and a 24 inch cable. :D My birthday -is- coming up after all.

Can't wait to get my order! I have a couple hanks of Malibrigo lace weight yarn that has been itching to be wound!

ElraTyln
03-13-2009, 10:48 PM
I was just looking at that today! I can't wait to hear how it works for you. I ordered some more cables and that Andean Chullo hat kit because it's too darn cute not to try to make, and that Charmed Knits book and some fixed circs! I have a gift certificate from Christmas burning a hole in my pocket!

Jan in CA
03-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I was excited to see that, too! Lots of neat new things!