PDA

View Full Version : Straights

prettylittlelie
04-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I have a bunch of aluminum straights in various sizes

But I never use anything besides my circulars anymore

Anybody just starting out and need some?

Let me know if you're interested

They're just hanging out in a box so I figured I'd give 'em away

Lighting57
04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
I have sent you a PM.

bebedechocolate
04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
Also sent pm just in case. :)

TrikkeAddict
04-21-2009, 07:31 AM
I also have a bunch of aluminum straights that I don't use and would be willing to give away, just in case someone else wants them. PM me!!

Susan

Shandeh
05-03-2009, 05:53 PM
If any of you have any straights left, you can send them to me. I'll be teaching kids to knit this summer, so they will definitely be put to good use. :thumbsup:

hookedonknitting
05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
I am just starting out knitting and could always use some needles-- Every pattern I like uses more than one set!! Also what is a PM?

OffJumpsJack
05-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I am just starting out knitting and could always use some needles-- Every pattern I like uses more than one set!! Also what is a PM?

:think:
Ah, depend on where you see it. In threads in this section it is most likely to be a private message. Click on any member name to the left of a post and you will see an option to send a PM to that member. :thumbsup:

In a pattern, PM would be place marker and later you should also see MM for move marker. ;)

Amy (originator, author, star, knitter-in-chief, and Grand Poobah of the KH site) has an abbreviation thread that list the common initialisms here (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36380).

Ah but she didn't put PM in the list.. yet. ;)